• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

ecurbj

Also, great angle:
tumblr_mcxekgYSdA1rg11eyo1_400.gif

gRQsY.gif

AJ sure wears them tight.

The way she crawls into the doggy position makes me think she does that intentionally. Which isn't a bad thing because it certainly gets the component downstairs excited. Especially Plywoods recent edit. Jesus are those shorts tight. Makes me just want to jump right behind her and do work.

ecurbj

The way she arches her back even during interviews or during her promos or during her matches are awesome. You GAFfers in here are making me become obsess with AJ!!! I must stop! STOP! NO!! NO! NO!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man I don't even know what to say to all about this AJ insanity...

ecurbj

I was upset the day WWE decided to block Melina's beautiful buttocks by putting Nitro in front when she would do that split on the apron of the ring. It was amazing seeing that split every time she would come to the ring.

MelinaWWEEntrance.gif

Miss her so much :(
Melina-melina-perez-6826130-166-162.gif

bangai-o

Banned
I was upset the day WWE decided to block Melina's beautiful buttocks by putting Nitro in front when she would do that split on the apron of the ring. It was amazing seeing that split every time she would come to the ring.

MelinaWWEEntrance.gif

Melina-melina-perez-6826130-166-162.gif

who are these people!

ZeroRay

MelinaWWEEntrance.gif

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6800000/Melina-melina-perez-6826130-166-162.gif[img][/QUOTE]

So does the rest of the locker room. Heyoo!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember, Mike Knox plowed it. Scraggly beard all up on her butt cheeks. Yuk.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's some fed on Comcast Sports Net called Impact Zone Wrestling (IZW). Never saw it before. I thought TNA went back to FSN for a sec....this shit is horrible

it's like 30 people around the ring called a crowd

Their title belts look like backyard wrestling belts

what's this shit Boootay

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So? I'd still have sex with her. Who cares who she slept with, unless someone gave her an STD?

Different strokes. Sometimes knowing where someone has been is enough to make em real ugly.

BATISTAS SCENT MAY STILL BE ON OR IN HER

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hot. What match was that? lol

Good times with those two. My favorite feud. In fact, the last WWE feud with a sensible conclusion!

If you're looking for sexy stuff someone dig up the Orton/Bourne phone blowjob gif. Evan did that shit on purpose... To a LOT of dudes.

Top Bottom