• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ziggler interrupted that AND Cena has a bum leg! The best case scenario!

Not that I want to wish injury on anyway, but seriously just take some time off and go away.

Ithil

I can't wait for Cena to leave AJ in the dirt by the end of the month when he jumps into a program with Rock or whoever, like his best buddy Zack Ryder (who?).

krae_man

So they are going to try and claim that Vickie was full of it and they just started dating after AJ got fired?

Think of finishes that make sense before you book angles Vince.

YES! INJURED CENA!

YES! INJURED CENA!

YES! INJURED CENA!

YES! YES! YES!

Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad
Please be torn quad

Shutup. He's a huge part of the show and the most over guy on the roster, by far. Losing him would be terrible. Not to mention that wishing the injury is serious isn't cool.

KissVibes

Banned
JOHN CENA KISSED YOUR CRUSH, GUYS!

I know this is like High School all over again for most of you. Don't worry, he is going to fuck her later.

I'm willing to bet they're both in a relationship together in real life. Seems totally possible.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
AJ went downhill the moment Kane dumped her, and it's a been a slow dive ever since then. She's now a super slut, and they've killed what made her character interesting.

Dthomp

I can't wait for Cena to leave AJ in the dirt by the end of the month when he jumps into a program with Rock or whoever, like his best buddy Zack Ryder (who?).

Maybe that can lead to some group therapy sessions featuring Zack Ryder, AJ, Daniel Bryan and anybody else he's used to leech off of

So that happened

With the heat she gets just for showing up? Never.

You listening to that crowd? She hasn't even said anything heelish yet.

While it isn't happening any time soon, if she takes some time off and comes back to manage or support an over face wrestler or becomes a face authority figure to oppose a heel one or something like that, I can see a turn being possible. She's a Guerrero, she can be good by being bad.

krae_man

JOHN CENA KISSED YOUR CRUSH, GUYS!

I know this is like High School all over again for most of you. Don't worry, he is going to fuck her later.

I'm willing to bet they're both in a relationship together in real life. Seems totally possible.

Oh they absolutely are. How else did AJ get a sudden push?

Diablos54

Shutup. He's a huge part of the show and the most over guy on the roster, by far. Losing him would be terrible. Not to mention that wishing the injury is serious isn't cool.
Losing him would be FUCKING AWESOME. It's about time he took some damn time off. There's a reason he gets boo'ed everywhere despite being the biggest 'face' the WWE have.

Diablos54

A tatted up flabby indie guy can't carry this company, no matter how great he is to us IWC members. WWE would be in trouble if something career-ending happened to him.
Well maybe if they tried to make someone else on Cena's level they wouldn't be in such a big pile of shit if something happened to him!

And who exactly is this flabby indie guy? I seem to remember one or two flabby guys doing alright back in the day as well...

And Cena x AJ is real? FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Top Bottom