• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

KissVibes

Banned
Yeah, who cares about that rail AJ when Kaitlyn is around. A nice, full-figured lady that looks like an adult.

A tatted up flabby indie guy can't carry this company, no matter how great he is to us IWC members. WWE would be in trouble if something career-ending happened to him.

Good thing Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan are over as fuck too and can keep the show going.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Well looks like Punk/Cena ladder match is off

they were going to hang the old title and the new title up there :(

Kaladin

So that happened

While it isn't happening any time soon, if she takes some time off and comes back to manage or support an over face wrestler or becomes a face authority figure to oppose a heel one or something like that, I can see a turn being possible. She's a Guerrero, she can be good by being bad.

You know, in wrestling you say never say never, but with Vicky Guerrero she's the exception to the rule, she's never going to turn face. She gets instant atomic heat just for walking out like no one else on the roster. It may be x-pac heat for a lot of us, but it's more heat than anyone generates on the roster, and they'd have to build someone else up to that level before loosing that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys.

is John Cena injury prone?

Didn't he just have that thing with his arm?

He doesn't ever give himself time to recover. It's starting to catch up with him.

I bet he doesn't miss any time at all from this injury unless it's serious enough to require surgery.

gurudyne

Shutup. He's a huge part of the show and the most over guy on the roster, by far. Losing him would be terrible. Not to mention that wishing the injury is serious isn't cool.

I'll agree that wishing injury is bad, but the dude needs to take time off and let someone else in the spotlight. Not anytime soon, since you are right and the dude is a huge draw, but you know he shouldn't be the sole-draw-too-big-to-edit-spotlight-hog that he is. Even when he was forced to take time off, he still horned his way into an angle that had nothing to do with him and made Ryback less a star in his own right than ProxCena. That's hurting the product, as evidenced by the Great October Ratings Panic.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
A tatted up flabby indie guy can't carry this company, no matter how great he is to us IWC members. WWE would be in trouble if something career-ending happened to him.

which is exactly why he needs to be hurt right now

look, WWE needs to realize that they are 100 percent fucked if Cena goes down for the count, so they need to start pushing other wrestlers as much as they do him. If that means Cena has to take a few weeks off for his leg, just a couple months after his arm dealie, then good.

Ithil

One guy should not have to carry a company. That includes Punk.

Dthomp

Well who's fault would that be? They have put almost 0 effort into building credible contenders by letting Cena run over everybody for 10 years and being a modern day superman. They have the talent but if they choose not to use them they deserve what they get

MC Safety

Losing him would be FUCKING AWESOME. It's about time he took some damn time off. There's a reason he gets boo'ed everywhere despite being the biggest 'face' the WWE have.

Sorry he ruins your story hour, guy.

Maybe you could turn off your TV when the bad man shows up?

LOL @ you guys. I was paying more attention to Kaityln, Nat Nat and Layla. Now they have the goods

This man knows what's up.

Also, Eve;

iEri6tFp37ptK.jpg

Coins

Banned
I'll agree that wishing injury is bad, but the dude needs to take time off and let someone else in the spotlight. Not anytime soon, since you are right and the dude is a huge draw, but you know he shouldn't be the sole-draw-too-big-to-edit-spotlight-hog that he is. Even when he was forced to take time off, he still horned his way into an angle that had nothing to do with him and made Ryback less a star in his own right than ProxCena. That's hurting the product, as evidenced by the Great October Ratings Panic.

You realize it's not Cena's fault he's everywhere, right? He shouldn't have to take time off since no one else can carry the company like he does.

Yeah man, totally. What's next, a fat dude in flannel? A beer-guzzling redneck? A whole group of people telling everyone to "Suck It!"? It'd never work.

Let's be realistic here, guys.

Well maybe if they tried to make someone else on Cena's level they wouldn't be in such a big pile of shit if something happened to him!

And who exactly is this flabby indie guy? I seem to remember one or two flabby guys doing alright back in the day as well...

And Cena x AJ is real? FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Yeah, who cares about that rail AJ when Kaitlyn is around. A nice, full-figured lady that looks like an adult.

Good thing Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan are over as fuck too and can keep the show going.
which is exactly why he needs to be hurt right now

look, WWE needs to realize that they are 100 percent fucked if Cena goes down for the count, so they need to start pushing other wrestlers as much as they do him. If that means Cena has to take a few weeks off for his leg, just a couple months after his arm dealie, then good.
Nobody else sells tickets like Cena, gets ratings like Cena, and sells merch like Cena. You can't churn the next Cena out of a factory, you have to get lightning in a bottle. Orton has no charisma and D-bry, as great as he is, can't be taken seriously. He's a borderline comedy wrestler now and just too small to be considered a dominant champion.

Diablos54

Sorry he ruins your story hour, guy.

Maybe you could turn off your TV when the bad man shows up?
I wish I could, but he's EVERYWHERE. It's no wonder no one cares about anyone else because the WWE is nothing but the CENA SHOW! God forbid they try and make someone else.

Ithil

It would be a damn shame, but this angle clearly isn't working, yet they're insisting on killing AJ's character and putting her with Cena. She's sucking him off.

This angle generally gains viewers.

Given she wishes to be a wrestler, I don't think a bad promo-only feud is her greatest desire.

Top Bottom