• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I just turned on Raw and saw AJ making out with Cena. Turned it off. I'm done with this company for a while.

Kaladin

tn4e9.jpg

Ithil

I can only hope all this ends with a nonsensical swerve that puts AJ with Dolph and not Cena. Face romances are horrendous at best, and ten times worse with Cena.

Really though I'd like AJ to NOT be attached to a man for once.

Striker

You gotta think ADR is begging to feud with anybody else other then Sheamus and RKO at this point.
There's no faces on this show. He could face Santino or Ryder for the 50th time.

Same reason why I ask people want Orton to go heel. To face who? We've seen him and Sheamus already. It's all gotten stale anyways with everybody squaring off against another so many times.

UberTag

So... has Orton done anything memorable since turning face? Punk was amazing in their feud but. . . well, that was all Punk.
Orton going absolutely apeshit after Christian goaded him into that deliberate DQ to lose the WHC at Night of Champions 2011 was pretty sweet.

Would love to see him as a completely uncontrollable monster who just got DQed all the time after that. Sadly it didn't last.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What is the point of this AJ/Cena storyline even what the fuck

It's a really stupid way to make a Cena/Ziggler feud. Tie Cena in to Vickie's beef with AJ, and then have Dolph attack Cena when he comes to AJ's rescue (Since Doph and Vickie are affiliated). And there you have a Cena/Ziggler feud.

Also: Fuck hornswaggle.

Ithil

What is the point of this AJ/Cena storyline even what the fuck

I literally have no idea. It won't make anyone cheer Cena, and it will only hurt AJ's career.

Also, are they literally daring me to switch off with this segment? It feels like a personal attack almost.

Top Bottom