• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

I thought you were supposed to kick shows off with hot angles and keep them building throughout the night instead of holding off on your hot angle till the overrun and driving people away with shit like Khali and Hornswaggle so no one is there to see the hot angle and it's killed before it gets off the ground because you shit on it with a shit show.

Dthomp

I actually support Miz as a face. I liked him as a heel but I think he'll have a good run as a face. However he's got to get a new finisher. I hate the Skull Crushing Finale. I'd take his spike DDT over it

Otunga with a streak of his own as a lawyer. I really wish he was a much better wrestler than he currently is because he'd be an awesome IC or US champ with better mat skills.

Ithil

If that Khali segment leads to Del Rio fucking up Hornswoggle (since they've got a vague Del Rio/Rosa thing brewing), it was worth it.

I actually support Miz as a face. I liked him as a heel but I think he'll have a good run as a face. However he's got to get a new finisher. I hate the Skull Crushing Finale. I'd take his spike DDT over it

I'm surprised it's taken this long to turn him. They need more faces, and his whole gimmick is being the underdog no one believed could make it.

Then again, if you go by Cena/Orton etc., WWE doesn't think the underdog sells anymore.

gurudyne

He does need a better finisher. I think I've seen him set it up correctly like twice.

Would have been a better match if they gave us a reason to care about Otunga. Does he have a story of any sort besides 'wrestler who is also a lawyer but never really acts like either in any meaningful capacity'?

He does need a better finisher. I think I've seen him set it up correctly like twice.

Would have been a better match if they gave us a reason to care about Otunga. Does he have a story of any sort besides 'wrestler who is also a lawyer but never really acts like either in any meaningful capacity'?

He's married to some nobody singer or actress or something and its whats saving his job to be honest

Top Bottom