• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Alucard

Banned
I'd do anything to retcon Ziggler's first "reign" as WHC. No doubt that Dolph winning a world title again would be glorious, but having the impact of a "first" reign robbed from him is a true injustice in wrestling.

Daniel-Bryan-NEW-WORLD-HEAVYWEIGHT-CHAMPION.jpg

"I know that feel, bro."

Ithil

What did Dolph say if you can paraphrase? i was in the shitter

The terrible character they turned AJ into? He basically ripped it into shreds and left her about to cry. Then speared Cena through a bathroom stall and kicked the crap out of him.

Show...

iB7RUVF1rhDdf.gif

...off.

Alucard

Banned
Cranky Vince ‏ @CrankyVince
PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU LOOKED FORWARD TO TONIGHT ON RAW WILL NOT HAPPEN. FUCK YOU.

I called this last night after Survivor Series. To paraphrase myself quoting Vince.

"Hahahahaha! You fuckers fell for it! Just hooked you enough to contribute to my ratings!"

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What did Dolph say if you can paraphrase? i was in the shitter

"No, AJ, before you say anything...

Women like you are a dime a dozen. You came from nothing, and when someone gives you a smidgen of attention, you make them your world. And where has that gotten you, AJ? You came from nothing, and now, you are nothing. Every time you clign to someone and lose them, a part of you dies, and you lose your pride. I've seen girls like you my whole life. Sad. Pathetic. And now, you're just a worthless, shell of a woman. Face it AJ. You're trash"

Something like that

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
whoa

2 years ago today was when Edge kidnapped Paul Bearer

Edge was a face who kidnapped a fat man

I was there live

I didn't cheer.

"No, AJ, before you say anything...

Women like you are a dime a dozen. You came from nothing, and when someone gives you a smidgen of attention, you make them your world. And where has that gotten you, AJ? You came from nothing, and now, you are nothing. Every time you clign to someone and lose them, a part of you dies, and you lose your pride. I've seen girls like you my whole life. Sad. Pathetic. And now, you're just a worthless, shell of a woman. Face it AJ. You're trash"

Something like that

Damn...viscious

Ithil

Ziggler really is Christopher Daniels for WWE, the only good part of an embarrassingly poor storyline.

I wonder if the injury angle for Cena is to explain a clean loss to Dolph at TLC. I can dream.

Top Bottom