• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

UberTag

I do believe I need to actually watch this match when I get home to hear this Titus commentary.
WrassleGAF has built it up to be something amazing.

Alucard

Banned
Okay, so who else is ready for PTP to take the tag titles and for Bryan and Kane to implode already?

Also, if we don't get Ambrose and the gang...fuck Vince. Again.

Party Time
tumblr_mdrce230h81qbpdyro1_500.gif

gurudyne

I do believe I need to actually watch this match when I get home to hear this Titus commentary.
WrassleGAF has built it up to be something amazing.

It helps to watch the beginning 2 hours of RAW first to wring all joy out of your life, then let all that joy build up and seep back in during the final hour.

Hey bitcges what'd I miss tonight!???!?!?_?_
shitty 2.5 hours, pretty awesome last bit so far. Ziggler totally annihilated AJ in what could have easily been a shoot promo because he was dropping mad truth bombs. Then speared cena into some bathroom stalls and cena's ankle might be injured? Not sure if legit.

Also Titus on commentary. Hilarious.

Ithil

Okay, so who else is ready for PTP to take the tag titles and for Bryan and Kane to implode already?

I don't really want them to implode, split up for Bryan's singles push, sure, but I like their odd friendship, it's fun to watch. Kane being an ally for Bryan in the future would be nice.

No one really wants to see them fight, anyway, not at this point.

KissVibes

Banned
Twist: Ryback is a Paul Heyman guy, Brock comes from under the ring and destroys Punk.

Punk, Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns vs Team RyBrock at Wrestlemania 29

CM Punk wearing that Paul Heyman Guy shirt the night Heyman is doing this celebration thing isn't sitting with me right. Too much mutual respect. Something up?

I don't really want them to implode, split up for Bryan's singles push, sure, but I like their odd friendship, it's fun to watch. Kane being an ally for Bryan in the future would be nice.

No one really wants to see them fight, anyway, not at this point.

It should lead to a feud though probably at Wrestlemania Beard/Mask match. Have Bryan lose and shave his beard

Alucard

Banned
Bryan can fly solo and be just fine if they let him. I don't mind him being involved with Kane, but the guy has all the charisma and talent to be a main eventer and a champion. If they let him get serious, he can do wonders.

Time for us to all be disappointed once again.

Top Bottom