• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

KissVibes

Banned
I kinda wish Jerry King was dead, I'm sorry. He's so fucking terrible. Maybe if he was just fired or something.

Edit: Wait, is washrag some regional thing? I've heard it all my life.

Bryan won't let himself get buried. He'll always find a way to make the people happy.

He always finds a silver lining in whatever shitty story them have him in, he'll be with the company for years to come.

And I just realized Hell No is working as the heel in this match I guess? Or they're just full-on chaotic good or even tweener at this point and I'm more than okay with that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Man, Cole is so uncomfortable with these jokes, but King and the PTP are having a great time out there.

Ithil

He always finds a silver lining in whatever shitty story them have him in, he'll be with the company for years to come.

And I just realized Hell No is working as the heel in this match I guess? Or they're just full-on chaotic good or even tweener at this point and I'm more than okay with that.

They're two assholes who are loved by the crowd. That's a tweener.

Top Bottom