• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

Unfortunately they've more or less established that AJ is attracted to the "bad boys" or abusive types like Bryan or Punk, so I can see that leading to a Dolph/AJ thing. Yet another person to make out with, though they'd be an interesting pair.

It should lead to a feud though probably at Wrestlemania Beard/Mask match. Have Bryan lose and shave his beard

Huh, that would actually work. I wouldn't put it on Wrestlemania (much rather a more "serious" match for Bryan) but it'd be a fun match on any other PPV. Bryan strapped to a chair screaming NO NO NO while he is shaved could be fun.

Where are the balloons?

On Punk's chest

tumblr_mdrce230h81qbpdyro1_500.gif

Those titties are not PG

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Guys... some of us aren't watching right now.
Provide more description than "dropping bombs" and "shooting", please.

The crowd booed him, then he asked if they were mad because Punk beat Cena and Ryback, or if they were mad they made fun of Jerry Lawler the week before. He said people tweet and tout about how much they want the attitude era back, but when Punk and Heyman give them a little taste, they can't handle it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Unfortunately they've more or less established that AJ is attracted to the "bad boys" or abusive types like Bryan or Punk, so I can see that leading to a Dolph/AJ thing. Yet another person to make out with, though they'd be an interesting pair.

But Dolph already nailed her best friend

Top Bottom