• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Someone flash the sunnhi signal so he can gif that spiked power bomb. I could watch that over and over and over. I hate Ryberg

What do you guys think is the Wrestling logic behind someone's music playing when they run-in unexpectedly. Do you think they stop at the sound guy and say "Hit my music I'm going out there!" or do you think the sound guy notices they are heading out and quickly plays their theme?

Alucard

Banned
...aaaaaand the Punk storyline had absolutely zero progression tonight. Looks like WWE creative is still trying to figure out how to spin this angle. That was the exact same finish as the PPV. Fucking LAME.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What do you guys think is the Wrestling logic behind someone's music playing when they run-in unexpectedly. Do you think they stop at the sound guy and say "Hit my music I'm going out there!" or do you think the sound guy notices they are heading out and quickly plays their theme?

I pretend there's a guy standing next to the curtain and yells it into a walky talky

SoulPlaya

more money than God
BTW, Ziggler is filling Kane's role now. He's "the guy that has to job to Cena" until he faces the Rock. At least he'll cash in and become world champ at TLC, though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
clearly Punk didn't know about this beat down plan but Heyman did

he's babying Punk

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Option 1 sounds feasible

KissVibes

Banned
Some of you were expecting an Ambrose promo tonight, lol.

I really hope these guys aren't just "Punk's goons".

They don't work for Punk, they work for Brock. It's all about luring Punk into a false sense of security. Then BAM! Brock beats the shit outta him at TLC.

UberTag

WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE BALLOONS???

and I liked how they explained nothing
Dude, you were expecting an explanation?
RAW is only three hours long.
No time for that.
Please tune in next week and maybe you'll get one. Probably not, though.

Some of you were expecting an Ambrose promo tonight, lol.
I really hope these guys aren't just "Punk's goons".
That gig worked wonders for Joey Mercury.

Ithil

So the segment would seem to indicate that Heyman is behind the guys, but Punk doesn't know and is just rollin
s
g with it.

Makes sense.

these guys work for maddox i think. Paul probably whispered osmething like get a stable shock the world. or

maybe maddox is folling orders from paul. Punk did tell heyman to fix the ryback problem

That was great until Ryback showed up.

He really is Cena 2.0 isn't he?

Whats dumb is Punk HAS to fight Cena again on the Raw before he passes his title reign. So he should be feuding with Cena. Nobody believes Ryback is going to fight The Rock at the rumble

Kyoufu

That 365 video package was amazing though. Heyman was amazing. Punk was amazing.

Fucking Ryback. Piss off.

This would have been amaaaaaaaazing if a legit guy showed up to interrupt Punk. Like Stone Cold or Rock.

Alucard

Banned
Dude, you were expecting an explanation?
RAW is only three hours long.
No time for that.
Please tune in next week and maybe you'll get one. Probably not, though.

That gig worked wonders for Joey Mercury.

Seriously.

Glad I only tuned into an hour of this garbage tonight. Uuuugh. Heyman and Punk were doing great, and then we got the same shit on repeat to end the show. Absolutely zero story progression. This is TNA Aces and Eights shit right here.

sameoldshit020.jpg

Alucard

Banned
tumblr_md0qq6pe541rjf5gzo1_1280.jpg

...and the WWE seems to know nothing about striking while the iron is hot. People WANTED to know more about the three NXT guys. They probably could have handled 30 minutes of a 3-hour show dedicated to them, Punk, and Heyman. But nope..."Not quite sure where we're going with this just yet...let's just do last night's ending again, okay? Hopefully, we'll have written more of the story by next week."

Fuck you.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
tumblr_md0qq6pe541rjf5gzo1_1280.jpg

...and the WWE seems to know nothing about striking while the iron is hot. People WANTED to know more about the three NXT guys. They probably could have handled 30 minutes of a 3-hour show dedicated to them, Punk, and Heyman. But nope..."Not quite sure where we're going with this just yet...let's just do last night's ending again, okay? Hopefully, we'll have written more of the story by next week."

Fuck you.

I guarantee they had an ending written and Vince scrapped it at the last minute.

Top Bottom