• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

So Vince is not on hand tonight? Should minimize the amount of last minute rewrites.

E2qpF.jpg

Hoarr

Neo Member
WCW really died when Mark Madden joined commentary. That was the true tipping point into complete awfulness.

Agreed. The guy's only meaningful moment was coining the word "spin-a-roonie"...which really isn't saying much.

Scott Hudson wasn't too bad. Forgettable, maybe.

Enfinit

I wish King had died and they called Tony in to replace him. Imagine a Tony Schiavone/Michael Cole announce team.

Even though I dislike King, I'd've never wished this upon him... That's a little severe.

Now retire, that's totally manageable. I wish his heart attack disabled his vocal chords so he'd be forced to retire.

Entropia

No One Remembers
But who will commentate my farming PPV?

Michael Cole
here's a preview.

"VINTAGE TRACTOR!"
"modified milking process"
"one, two WEMAYHAVETHREEBERRIES! NO, the trees fully harvested at 2"
"it's that device, he's using it to hoe the dirt!"
"The farmer is rolling! can he harvest all his crops in time for deadline? find out when we return"
"the best pure farmer in the farming universe today"
"OH MY! an Egg has been laid OUT OF NOWHERE!"

"That stalk of corn had a family god dammit!!!"
"As god as my witness that soil is broken in half!"

"The Miz, R-Truth, Layla, Eve Torres and WWE CEO Vince McMahon will not be on hand for tonight's Raw in Lafayette, Louisiana, since they are overseas visiting U.S. troops as part of a handshake tour"

So it should be a Raw tonight?

Kaladin

Cranky Vince is probably actually at least ok'd by Vince or at least Triple H since Goldstein was caught with it and the account was re-instated on twitter.

Top Bottom