• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
MiSu has the best pictures
tumblr_mduvj35mwN1rkxaj4o1_500.jpg

Kyoufu

• Terrible Championship reign where Punk is a whiny bitch
  • Tag Division is still making amends for years of irrelevance
  • Cesaro: Shit gimmick.
  • Sandow: I'll give you that.
  • NXT Horseman will get the shaft.
  • They will botch Ziggler somehow.
  • Punk is a shitty wrestler and a glorified talker.

Aiii
Rise Above Hate
(Today, 03:38 PM)

Punk is a shitty wrestler?

That's it. We're done Ply. We're fucking done.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dean Ambrose week ended Sunday. Sorry folks.

Wasn't that a productive week for him? He showed up at a PPV and sorta on other shows, sorta.

What a payoff.

You know... I did sort of agree with John Cena last month when he called Punk out on his 'False Revolution', which is kinda cool in a way. Isn't it? Or am I turning into a Lil' Jimmy :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man the pressure is building to make this upcoming GWF, which will be the go-home show to the NEOGAF PPV next week!

So let's talk GWF Neogaf PPV. What'll be the theme? Will there be a theme? My goodness! What would you like to see? Bootaaay in a match, defending his title?

Punk hasn't cut a single memorable promo since that raw. #goatface, #yellingpipebombrandomly, #digscrazychicks

I did notice his "I Dig Crazy Chicks" shirt was massively discounted. Gotta get rid of those stinkers...horrible shirt. It's no "Hit the Switch" or "Bee Killer" but...

Man the pressure is building to make this upcoming GWF, which will be the go-home show to the NEOGAF PPV next week!

So let's talk GWF Neogaf PPV. What'll be the theme? Will there be a theme? My goodness! What would you like to see? Bootaaay in a match, defending his title?

If I'm awake I'll watch it... LIVE FROM A LIVING ROOM IN ENGLAND.

Kaladin

You get the notes I sent you for that feud?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will be watching tonight.

No no! It'll be next week! I think I misspoke earlier.

My computer's set to get here Wednesday - will get all my streaming software back up and running. Next week after Raw will be the go-home show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
One day I'd like to share the commentary table with you. We can hold hands off camera, with matching rub-on Batista Tattoos.

wwe-superstar-dave-batista-with-wwe-belt-pictures.jpg

Let me know if I ever approach Soulplaya levels of Batista pics. I'll settle down.

Also, interesting news - apparently uploading a Story in WWE 13 includes all custom wrestlers and arenas as well. SO...

I may just make GAF Week 1 and 2 available online! Then you can play the GAME as well!

BlazinAm

You could seriously give CM Punk's current storyline and reign to Dolph Ziggler and you wouldn't know the difference.

Can't argue with that logic. I guess that is the role of wrestlers in the company where they just fit a slot in the roster and that how it rolls. As mush as I didn't want to see Foley wrestle Punk, it would have been legitimately interesting.

That as pretty cool I'll admit. But outside of that and the crazy bumps he takes I don't really like him.

I stutter at the thought of him as a face with the way they are presented on TV. So for now he is a pretty good heel in the company and sadly the best... Punk is just half-n-half and I think at this point in time for Punk that is hurting him.

Kaladin

Sunny, if you need a guest commentator for the PPV, I'm your man. We can do a test run sometime over the weekend soonish if you want to.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, if you need a guest commentator for the PPV, I'm your man. We can do a test run sometime over the weekend soonish if you want to.

Regarding the commentary, I actually think the best course of action would be to upload the story, and have the 2 people doing commentary go through it blind - I think that'd be far better than having me say things like "Oh PAY ATTENTION HERE DID YOU SEE THE ANIMAL ATTACK BEEF!?" etc.

Still stuff I'll sort out for the next 'arc' of the GWF, culminating after this upcoming show and the PPV.

Oh shit, look what the dirtsheetz at WWE.com are reporting:
Exclusive interview with Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns

At Survivor Series, the vicious WWE NXT trio of Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns savaged Ryback and ruined his opportunity at Punk’s WWE Championship. The next night on Raw, they once again smashed Ryback through the announce table. Then on Tuesday at a WWE TV taping, the group charged in the ring and brutalized Santino Marella and Tyson Kidd. (WATCH EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF THE ASSAULT)

Who will the trio target next? What exactly is their motivation? A host of unanswered questions remain about this black-clad clan. Find out what answers Michael Cole can uncover during an exclusive interview with the group on Monday's Raw. (FULL STORY)

Also, exclusive commentary from the WWE Universe may predict what's in store next for our champion:
jrbleach93 said:
i quit match must happen at tlc
for the love of god for one last
match ,cena vs punk for the
title if cena loses again he
will never get another title
match with punk ever again
as long as punk is still champion
i hope cena makes punk
scream like a sizzy girl
and wins if it does happen
john cena will be champion
again eventually i still hate
cm punk, best of the worse
RVP1fanTGTG said:
main event should be big show and cm punk vs sheamus and ryback what a match

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh that's right, I forgot. The "Shield" (with Michael Chiklis) is attacking a high value target in Santino, which could be a great comedy feud.

Top Bottom