• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

BlazinAm

Whoa I know the ZIggler/Cena match is going to be cut short and then pushed for the ppv... but man the upcoming matches are keeping watching.

ecurbj

Jesus Christ, two more hours?! How do people do this every week?
I watch one hour. Get bored. DVR the show and come back to it tomorrow after work. No way in Hell will I stay up and watch this, since nothing is worth watching but Ziggles match and I hope D. Brine wins the Raw Active challenge.

Ithil

Cesaro vs Sheamus, if given some time, should be a great match. Yes Cesaro will probably lose, but matches aren't solely about the win/loss record.

gurudyne

It's going to be PunkAll and SHIELD will save us him for great justice.

Looking forward to Cesaro-Sheamus. Hopefully there's as much back and forth as there was with Sandow.

Cesaro vs Sheamus, if given some time, should be a great match. Yes Cesaro will probably lose, but matches aren't solely about the win/loss record.

Hear, hear!

I hate when people say this because wins and loses definitely matter. If wins don't matter why does John Cena always win or get protected when he does lose once a year. The guys that are over win because people like winners not losers. Try and get someone over with a losing streak its not gonna happen

krae_man

Is it just me or was that the cheap version replica?

Edit: Kofi is going to beat Tensai? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Edit 2: Actually Barrett will probably cost him the match.

BlazinAm

I hate when people say this because wins and loses definitely matter. If wins don't matter why does John Cena always win or get protected when he does lose once a year. The guys that are over win because people like winners not losers

win/loses matter but the way wwe books matches because they don't take it into account. Plus the top faces shrug of loses so it becomes a situation where guys that could use a win as launch pad and it doesn't work.

Ithil

I hate when people say this because wins and loses definitely matter. If wins don't matter why does John Cena always win or get protected when he does lose once a year. The guys that are over win because people like winners not losers. Try and get someone over with a losing streak its not gonna happen

I didn't say they don't matter, I said it's not solely about them.

sephi22

Is this fued really good for Ziggler?
Its making everyone involved in it come off as annoying d-bags.

Vickie is already annoying. AJ is annoying too. Cena is Cena. Ziggler isn't annoying yet, but he's probably going to lose at the end, so I don't see how this helps him.

No way they'd give Cena the WHC briefcase when they put the WWE briefcase on him just to have him be the first failed cash in.

If they plan on giving Rock the WWE Championship i can see Ziggler losing and Cena winning the WHC to give it credibility, as it would be the top title with the WWE championship missing.

Kaladin

Vickie is already annoying. AJ is annoying too. Cena is Cena. Ziggler isn't annoying yet, but he's probably going to lose at the end, so I don't see how this helps him.

It is the wrestling equivalent of the Naruto ramen noodle episode.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Ziggler is the new Kane. Kane's feud with Cena was just to give Cena something to do while he waits for Rock. It's the same thing here.

Wade Barrett, thought he would get the push before Skip Sheffield. But once Skip wrapped his HGH and assorted men's health product laced arms around Vince, he swooned.

I genuinely think they're trying to make Ziggler look legitimate before he cashes in the money in the bank. He has been winning a lot lately. He is feuding with top people. He beat Orton clean last week. If he beats Cena tonight it's cemented!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I genuinely think they're trying to make Ziggler look legitimate before he cashes in the money in the bank. He has been winning a lot lately. He is feuding with top people. He beat Orton clean last week. If he beats Cena tonight it's cemented!

Only problem is he's gonna be cashing in against Big Show or Sheamus...

Kaladin

Ziggler will be the first person to forget that MITB has a deadline and not cash it in.

Top Bottom