• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

It's a fucking cartwheel.

r3S5L.jpg

gurudyne

I love these crowd shots. Dad with kid more interested in their own sign than the Titantron, bring the lights up to show two girls talking and eating instead of watching followed by dimming the lights and hoping no one noticed, lots of people on cells.

Alucard

Banned
The Rock is his cousin. And yes.

The guy is apparently really good in the ring. Have heard people who have followed his career say he could actually turn out to be the biggest star of the the three. I don't buy it, but right now I'm just going to enjoy the ride with The Shield.

There's nothing wrong with the name.

pants

I love these crowd shots. Dad with kid more interested in their own sign than the Titantron, bring the lights up to show two girls talking and eating instead of watching followed by dimming the lights and hoping no one noticed, lots of people on cells.

Everyone in the arena are only there to meet hot guys anyway.

The guy is apparently really good in the ring. Have heard people who have followed his career say he could actually turn out to be the biggest star of the the three. I don't buy it, but right now I'm just going to enjoy the ride with The Shield.

He's pretty average. Very WWE style beat down your opponent resthold than more kicking and punching than resthold. Ambrose and Rollins are the ones to get excited about on mic and in ring

Ithil

He's only been wrestling two years, he was a football guy before that.

He's not amazing, still green, but he's agile and strong, could become like Sheamus/Cesaro with time. It's very early days for Reigns.

Ambrose is still the best wrestler of the three, and Rollins the most exciting, in the ring.

Alucard

Banned
So uh...what did Bryan get to do tonight? Did I miss a good match? Also sounds like I missed a really good Sheamus/Cesaro match.

Top Bottom