• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

The_Avengers_Sam_Jackson_article_story_main.jpg

UberTag

Whats dumb is they should be making a big deal that if Punk makes it past next weeks RAW he will surpass John Cena as the longest reigning champion of the current era. John Cena vs CM Punk should be made tonight for next week as Cena's last shot to stop Punk and heavily promoted.
That's what a sensible company would do.

Now that Raw is over I think we should discuss what Cena did to AJs face. Is that how he kisses IRL? It was very disturbing and weird. I felt uncomfortable as a member of the human race.

Has Cena/AJ's kiss after the Cena/Dolph match been discussed yet? He like, missed her entire mouth...
ah good someone brought it up already. It needs to be discussed at length.

Same ending, just no table this time. Why are we not at least having the three Shield guys hitting each of their finishers?

Whats Rollin's Finisher? The Curb Stomp? And Ambrose is the Knee Trembler/Regal Stretch/White Noise before sheamus used it, so it would take a bit of explaining

Ithil

By the way, Ryback is terrible. I enjoyed him as a novelty act when he crushed jobbers in various ways, this main event push is awful.

AGAIN:

They should be making a big deal that if Punk makes it past next weeks RAW he will surpass John Cena as the longest reigning champion of the current era. John Cena vs CM Punk should be made tonight for next week as Cena's last shot to stop Punk and heavily promoted.

Same ending, just no table this time. Why are we not at least having the three Shield guys hitting each of their finishers?

PPV isnt for another 3 weeks. Need more time to build.

Hey Vince, smaller venues more signs. Your tv show is a tv show right now, not a sporting event.

Alucard

Banned
Alright, the WWE has my interest with The Shield. This is something fresh and interesting, and tonight's ending was really well-written. I loved their interview, I loved how they stared down Kane and Punk near the end of the match, I loved their slow entrance into the ring, their turning on Kane, their subsequent beating of Daniel Bryan (who was made out to look extremely sympathetic in the process), getting a beatdown from Ryback, and then stamping out Ryback before slowly exiting the ring. Beautiful stuff.

Reiko

Banned
Kane Main Eventing in 2012
Dean Ambrose
Punk and Heyman ruling the world.
Random appearance of Daniel Bryan getting his ass kicked.
No John Cena.

The Greatest Smark Ending in the History of our Sport.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Whenever Kane goes for a tombstone, you know he will lose. I was surprised this time, though, because he had the move pretty much locked in before he got "distracted".

Alright, the WWE has my interest with The Shield. This is something fresh and interesting, and tonight's ending was really well-written. I loved their interview, I loved how they stared down Kane and Punk near the end of the match, I loved their slow entrance into the ring, their turning on Kane, their subsequent beating of Daniel Bryan (who was made out to look extremely sympathetic in the process), getting a beatdown from Ryback, and then stamping out Ryback before slowly exiting the ring. Beautiful stuff.

But the 42 people in attendance hurt it a lot. I wish every Raw was in nyc, chicago, etc.

Alucard

Banned
But the 42 people in attendance hurt it a lot. I wish every Raw was in nyc, chicago, etc.

The audience sucked and gave ZERO pop when Kane teased the choke slam on Punk near the end of the match.

The only downside of this Shield angle is that tonight's interview should have happened last week.

Ithil

A Chicago, MSG, Philadelphia or Canadian crowd is exactly what RAW needs right now. They'd go wild for Bryan, Ziggler, Punk, and be hot all night. Plus fun chants.

Royal Rumble final four should be Shield And Cena.

Can he overcome the odds?!

So, what you're saying is, you want Bryan to disappear into obscurity while wrestling on Superstars every week.

I'd prefer Bryan go back to having some of the best wrestling matches of the year. Team Hell No was fun, but it's kinda past it's expiration date now. I'd also like Bryan as far away from Ryback as possible because he is complete garbage

Top Bottom