• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Alucard

Banned
He's only been wrestling two years, he was a football guy before that.

He's not amazing, still green, but he's agile and strong, could become like Sheamus/Cesaro with time. It's very early days for Reigns.

Ambrose is still the best wrestler of the three, and Rollins the most exciting, in the ring.

I've seen Ambrose and Rollins in the indies. Both are really good. Actually, I just watched the ROH 8th Anniversary match between Austin Aries and Tyler Black for the ROH title: the night when Black (Rollins) finally won the title after a 2-year chase. He's got the goods, in-ring. His mic work is adequate, but it's in-ring that he truly shines. Saw him put on a clinic with Davey Richards in person.

Ithil

I've seen Ambrose and Rollins in the indies. Both are really good. Actually, I just watched the ROH 8th Anniversary match between Austin Aries and Tyler Black for the ROH title: the night when Black (Rollins) finally won the title after a 2-year chase. He's got the goods, in-ring. His mic work is adequate, but it's in-ring that he truly shines. Saw him put on a clinic with Davey Richards in person.

Yeah, I watched a match from ROH against Bryan last week, dude is crazy athletic. He's like a Jeff Hardy or Jon Morrison that can actually work. Not unlike PAC, who can fly like no one else, but is a strong mat worker too.

Ambrose, though, has that Regal style matwork and psychology, he's enthralling in his matches.

Reigns is definitely in the Batista role right now, strong silent and green member of the group.

Ithil

I would assume when the 2nd replay is happening the live crowd is treated to Triple H emerging from the back to pedigree some heel jobber in the ring.

That's generally understood with Lawler back on Monday nights. No need to call attention to it.

No, there is, it reached new levels of terrible tonight.

This crowd is one of the worst in months. They haven't gotten excited for a single thing all night.

I really think it's just a few thousand people max and probably a good portion are free tickets they gave away. Survivor Series, one of the big 4 PPVs, had like 8k. Not a good sign.

pants

oh my god these images :lol

OL1.jpg

OL2.jpg

OL3.jpg

OL4.jpg

OL5.jpg

OL6.jpg

Whats dumb is they should be making a big deal that if Punk makes it past next weeks RAW he will surpass John Cena as the longest reigning champion of the current era. John Cena vs CM Punk should be made tonight for next week as Cena's last shot to stop Punk and heavily promoted.

Top Bottom