• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

BlazinAm

I like the on-mat marketing, I know that they have done it before but it looks a lot better than those car ads they have on the apron.

Alucard

Banned
I heard an interview with Joe on the All Wrestling podcast a few months back that said his contract with TNA is up at some point in 2013. He also didn't seem too pleased with his position on the card, so I don't see him re-signing unless he's elevated more. He needs to be in the main event scene at this stage in his career.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Agreed, TNA PPVs seem to move pretty quickly. The backstage segments are all relevant and not some BS fluffer pieces.

lol RVD's outfit

BlazinAm

I heard an interview with Joe on the All Wrestling podcast a few months back that said his contract with TNA is up at some point in 2013. He also didn't seem too pleased with his position on the card, so I don't see him re-signing unless he's elevated more. He needs to be in the main event scene at this stage in his career.

Yeah, it seems like when his contract date is nearing, they will give him a push. I think if he loses like 15-20 pounds and jumps to wwe... that's money right there.

I didn't get the sexual tension between Hogan and Morgan, this was mentioned on LAW.
Edit:
No, you guys aren't Panda or Beef, but they need to know.

I have no problem, this isn't closed to outsiders.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the ref doesn't take the hammer outside the ring but he did for a belt?

da fuck

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
u6j4F.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Gangnam style! GIF IT, PLEASE! LOL. These guys are more entertaining than Hell No. Probably my favourite tag team in TNA and WWE right now.

Just tuned in and will be with this PPV for the rest of the night.

strobogo

Banned
Gangnam style! GIF IT, PLEASE! LOL. These guys are more entertaining than Hell No. Probably my favourite tag team in TNA and WWE right now.

Just tuned in and will be with this PPV for the rest of the night.

I think you mean Daniels is more entertaining and the best tag team in TNA. Kaz is such a black hole of anything enjoyable.

MG310

Goofy Daniels is the best he's ever been. So much better than the guy who dresses like your family accountant but throws on some eyeliner to go to the ring.

Alucard

Banned
Really enjoyed the last 7 minutes of that tag match that I got to watch. Some very impressive moves and high-impact offense. Good stuff, boys. Hernandez came off looking like a beast, Kazarian had two or three beautiful selling jobs, Chavo was even entertaining, and Daniels was just his great self.

Big match coming up. Really looking forward to this. Let's go anyone! It would be fun to see AJ Styles win, but I'm feeling Roode. Which means it will be Storm?

BlazinAm

I like how they have made this number 1 contender match mean something, so this is the first match of the night that has some value for winners and losers.

There was little chance that the tag team titles/ tv title would have changed hands because there wouldn't have been anywhere for those guys to go. The Joesph Park match just seems like they needed to give a Aces character a win.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
This has got to be the most boring PPV this year, but the bad ones are usually pretty forgettable, so maybe I forgot something.

Top Bottom