• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Jitters

Great main event doesn't make up for a shitty pointless PPV. Seriously, the only thing of consequence that happened was AJ Styles being forced out of world title matches till Bound For Glory next year......which probably wouldn't matter anyway because he probably wouldn't have got a title shot normally.

Another prediction: this loss sends AJ Styles over to Aces & Eights, providing them with a major known face from the company.
Exactly, AJ hasn't even gotten shot in years anyway. We didn't even get an unmasking of an A&8s guy.

BlazinAm

I already PM'd him about it. No clue when he'll be online.

Thanks. Him saying the n-word bothered me heavily.

I like the main event... man when Jeff's head hit that ladder, I thought it was over. Also when the titles started moving, I though that was Aces.
What is funny is that outside of No surrender, I have liked all the TNA ppv thus far. I only started watching wrestling again in January.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can see why you would account suicide in wrassle Gaf.

This is snitch central, after all.

Who snitches on the snitchmen?

Looks like I missed a bad PPV, it upset Mastodonkey from what I see as well but uh...

BlazinAm

There really hasn't been much Aces &8 development since Bound for Glory, the AJ idea could help propel Aces, but what makes that different from something like Fortune?

Go fiddle yourself you wwe doodo sucking piece of fiddling caca, whatever the heckyou get out of prancing around like a ballerina on forums putting down the competition that peepees all over your caca as fiddle failing fanboy doodoosucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and doodoo a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fiddling cheap to buy a ppv anyfiddlingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that doodoo? He not only needs you to suck his caca and stand up for his bulldoodoo mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your bumbum and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fiddling biscuit snatcher.

ib7RPijn2.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wash the bad taste of a TNA PPV out of your mouth tomorrow when the GWF returns for its second episode!

Scandal! "Honest" Bootaaay turns the tables on Laserfrog--how will he respond!?

Thrills! Who is Bootaaay in cahoots with?!

Terror! New debut wrestlers!

Intrigue! Who was Nocturnowl on the phone with?

ALL SHALL BE REVEALED TOMORROW RIGHT AFTER RAW'S OVERRUN!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I wish I could watch with you all but I try and sleep after (sometimes during) Raw.

Can I debut as the god of all Power Rangers and fight Dragon Caesar?

Hoarr

Neo Member
Rachel Summerlyn is the winner of the 2012 Lonestar Classic and NEW ACW Heavyweight Champion.

Fun ACW show. Missed out a lot of it but spent the most time ever talking to all the talent. Highlight of the night was when Summerlyn shoved a random Jack In a Box Jumbo Jack down Evan Gelistico's gullet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rachel Summerlyn the winner of the 2012 Lonestar Classic and NEW ACW Heavyweight Champion.

Fun ACW show. Missed out a lot of it but spent the most time ever talking to all the talent. Highlight of the night was when Summerlynn shoved a random Jack In a Box Jumbo Jack down Evan Gelistico's gullet.

That sounds wonderful. :D

Alucard

Banned
Is real wrestling those nutso gifs Bootaaay posts?

If so I don't like real wrestling.

You have a picture of The Rock in your avatar. A man from the Attitude era, which was infamous for some pretty crazy hardcore gimmick matches and guys jumping off high places. If you liked that, you'd probably like some of the independent stuff.

To be honest, the indy scene is not all crazy spots. It's mostly really great technical matches with some really good storytelling. Check some out:

From Ring of Honor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDytDtmyOPE (Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards in a 40-minute classic...these guys were former tag partners)

From Ring of Honor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08eNb9_K-R8&feature=related (El Generico vs. Kevin Steen in the culmination of THE BEST FEUD OF 2010 IN ANY WRESTLING COMPANY)

From New Japan: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xphyae (Davey Richards vs. Prince Devitt in a wonderful 20-minute match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'It's mostly really great technical matches with some really good storytelling.'
posts davey richards vs eddie edwards

alucard stahp

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually no hype pics. I'll let the show do the talking.

rvd2kewl

Another prediction: this loss sends AJ Styles over to Aces & Eights, providing them with a major known face from the company.

TNA needs to get a young guy to be the figurehead of Aces & Eights ASAP. Right now it's D-Von and that's going to get them nowhere as long as the face of the group is a 40-year-old guy that's never been a singles star and is past his prime. They need someone like Wade Barrett was with Nexus, a guy with a swagger that can talk and looks like a future star. Not sure who that is at the moment and haven't really thought about possibilities, but that's what they need to create some buzz around the group again.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You have a picture of The Rock in your avatar. A man from the Attitude era, which was infamous for some pretty crazy hardcore gimmick matches and guys jumping off high places. If you liked that, you'd probably like some of the independent stuff.

I think I saw a guy take a weed whacker to a dude's gut.

BlazinAm

TNA needs to get a young guy to be the figurehead of Aces & Eights ASAP. Right now it's D-Von and that's going to get them nowhere as long as the face of the group is a 40-year-old guy that's never been a singles star and is past his prime. They need someone like Wade Barrett was with Nexus, a guy with a swagger that can talk and looks like a future star. Not sure who that is at the moment and haven't really thought about possibilities, but that's what they need to create some buzz around the group again.

Magnus? I don't know how well his mic skills are, I expect at some point they will treat Aces like TNA's NWO so I expect people to come and go. This thing is taking way too long to be unraveled.

Alucard

Banned
I think I saw a guy take a weed whacker to a dude's gut.

You might be thinking of the idiotic death match stuff that many indy fans don't even enjoy. I'm not a fan of death matches...at all. Pits of scorpions, spiders, glass, etc. just don't it for me. It's just too much.

Here's a superbly ridiculous tag team match from Japan's Wrestle Kingdom this year!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrzpps

The intro has one of the teams coming out in space suits. The match itself is HIGHLY entertaining. Please do yourself a favour and see what the WWE COULD be like if they valued athleticism more!

Top Bottom