• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

ReiGun

WWE, the main event will always be the match that goes on last. You can't change that by just calling something else the main event.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wish Alexa worked a little stiffer. Not Sasha stiff, but stiffer than this.

Seeing as the members of the Women's Division are defined by their hair, I gotta say that I really like what Alexa's got going on here

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Better match than anything Sasha's churned out this year.

Goddamn Kallisto you better win that match at SS.

At the very least I hope Becky vs Alexa gets a stipulation for TLC. Although I get the unfortunate feeling they might give it to Nikki vs Carmella.

Nah, they'll give it to the title program before the non-title one. But I think they'll both get it.

Nah, they'll give it to the title program before the non-title one. But I think they'll both get it.
Hopefully. But they have been making a point of the whole ruthlessness of Nikki vs Carmella with even Talking Smack bringing up the idea of No DQ.

Ladder match might be the best idea. Or just chairs if WWE wanna play it safe but still have something.

And now Kalisto vs Kendrick is the most important match at Survivor Series.

Gaf is starting to look like wrestlezone with their election predictions

Hilary Clinton is the Roman Reigns of the election. Trump did everything to get her over, still can't draw a dime.

Top Bottom