• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

ReiGun

Watching this election.

We might need to call all the minority wrestlers and tell them to stay in Scotland if they can. Shit is getting dicey.

Dear Americans,

After looking at this election, I come to the conclusion that there's only one word to describe you...

You know the rest

So, Vince is one of the biggest donors of Trump campaign, what is he getting?

A position for Linda in Trumps cabinet?

Future political assistance?

An appearance in WM?

Also, is this the first investment outside WWF/WWE that is a success to Vince?

As someone that lives in Tijuana, border with SD, I am scared that a lot of people that works/lives in SD is going to move and live in Tijuana and is going to make everything more expensive. The peso is so devalued against the dollar, and is going to get worse.

My country's currency has free fallen faster than the GBP during brexit, and it's still Election Day...

Scared doesn't even describe it

As someone that lives in Tijuana, border with SD, I am scared that a lot of people that works/lives in SD is going to move and live in Tijuana and is going to make everything more expensive. The peso is so devalued against the dollar, and is going to get worse.

I live in a border city below Texas and it scares me for the very notion of having Trump as President, but also the fact that he won there.

Edit: Worth noting that I've been subject of xenophobia and bigotry, so, yeah... Fuck.

Sephzilla

I'm a pretty typical white male, and I'm terrified right now. I can't even imagine how it would feel to be a woman, gay, trans, Muslim, or any minority right now.

I'm a pretty typical white male, and I'm terrified right now. I can't even imagine how it would feel to be a woman, gay, trans, Muslim, or any minority right now.
Same. My muslim friend told me he has family in the states that are crying over this and that just hit me like a ton of bricks right in the gut.

Mizerman

As a black man, I'm extremely disappointed. Donald motherfucking Trump is gonna be the President for the next couple of years. And then there's Mike Pence...

Top Bottom