• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

So what really happen to Corbin?
It just seems to be a Kayfabe injury as he's still working house shows I think. I guess the whole thing was just a really elaborate way to get Shane into the match.

Does this confirm Orton is working SS? Because I thought he was taking it off due to the fact his wife was giving birth around that time or something.

It just seems to be a Kayfabe injury as he's still working house shows I think. I guess the whole thing was just a really elaborate way to get Shane into the match.

Does this confirm Orton is working SS? Because I thought he was taking it off due to the fact his wife was giving birth around that time or something.

If his wife goes into labour they'll probably just whack some last minute replacement in

Jamie OD

Cw7OhtDWEAATOzO.jpg:large

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...hive_of_first_nwo_website_from_december_1996/

I'm not surprised wrestling has its own Space Jam webpage equivalent.

klonere

Banned
Is this from that Dolph Ziggler film?

I thought it looked quite good on the box but if it's got Rusev holding a gun in full ring gear it's gotta but Uwe Boll level garbage right?

It's not Uwe Boll bad, it's just kinda boring from the reviews I heard.

Which is arguably worse.

Which is arguably worse.

That's a very good point. That's a shame.

Only WWE film I liked was 'The Condemned' with Stone Cold but even that was a blatant and disreputable copy of Battle Royale the Japanese film anyway

12 Rounds was a fun "what if John Cena was in Die Hard 3".

Which is arguably worse.

Definitely sounds worse, let's just all watch the classic "House of the Dead" movie, it's gloriously carny as fuck.

Ooooh, STARDOM tag league stuff;

Hojo & Bito won after Io turned on Mayu!! Apparently Mayu accidentally hit Io, then Io refused to tag back in and then beat the shit out of Mayu post-match!

Also, was at RevPro last night. You're gonna want to go out of your way to see Hero vs Ishii and Sabre vs Shibata II, seriously great matches.

Yep, best performances yet from both Bodyguy and Sexsmith in particular, who really took one for the team - he's pretty much made in PROGRESS because of that match, I'd say.

Jamie OD

Ooooh, STARDOM tag league stuff;

Hojo & Bito won after Io turned on Mayu!! Apparently Mayu accidentally hit Io, then Io refused to tag back in and then beat the shit out of Mayu post-match!

Building blocks are in place for some major changes next year, like say pushing a new main eventer in case somebody leaves the company for WWE.

Welp, apparently Nintendo went and Nintendo'd again and massively under supplied the NES Classic

Lol you are being worked if you think this is a mistake on their part.

1) Creates massive demand (simply because it's sold out near xmas)
2) They don't sit on excess stock - It's made and sold straight up

It's proper deliberate. They do it every release near xmas

Sephzilla

Lol you are being worked if you think this is a mistake on their part.

1) Creates massive demand (simply because it's sold out near xmas)
2) They don't sit on excess stock - It's made and sold straight up

It's proper deliberate. They do it every release near xmas

I understand basic supply and demand, but Nintendo takes it to such an extreme that I think it ultimately hurts them. Look at Amiibos. They could have made a ton more money on those before the fad died out if they would have not completely strangled the supply. Like, for example, my Gamestop in town got six systems and one controller. That's hilariously low to the point where I think it undercuts your bottom line. You could ship everyone double that and still watch it sell out and still get the same demand.

Welp, apparently Nintendo went and Nintendo'd again and massively under supplied the NES Classic

I put that shit barely one step above those Direct to TV games like the Golden Tee one

And they made the hardware so potent that they can just use it for other shit like the Mini SNES and all that but locked it down so you get one at a time

Sephzilla

isn't the hardware stronger than a 3ds or something lol

they could do a mini n64 with that thing

Being more powerful than the 3DS honestly isn't as much of an accomplishment as you think. The 3DS is weak as fuck, it's a miracle that Mario 3D Land even existed on it. Nintendo is so completely bonkers when it comes to hardware, which is my one big reservation about the Nintendo Switch - knowing Nintendo they probably gave the thing a 2 hour battery life.

klonere

Banned
I took one too many pills to fix my stomach in work and now I am quite fucked up.

I hope my boss doesn't look at me, my pupils are probably bugging out or something.

Top Bottom