• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Maybe you need to be educated at Ireland University Beef.
Or you could just name the team, after all you are the leader, our Asbel if you will.

Zach

Imagine the pop if I were in need of a helping hand and imbask (and Data West) came to my aid. It would be yuuuge.

Pikma

Banned
Imagine the pop if I were in need of a helping hand and imbask (and Data West) came to my aid. It would be yuuuge.
All while I main event in a triple threat against Heroman and SomewhatGroovy in a feud with no heat whatsoever

Pictured: the vigilante DM ensuring Team Beefeaters loss.

Adree

Finished Infinite Warfare, super fun grim depressing campaign. If you replaced some of the humans with aliens it'd be a great Mass Effect spinoff. I will say they wasted their celebrities this time with a voiceless cameo by chair swinger and Jon Snow as a boring one-note villain.

Roman's been pulled from the rest of the European Tour. I've seen rumors go from a family emergency to another violation to the fact that allegedly someone pulled a gun on him at a house show.

Nekofrog

Banned
An update on my dark souls romp:

I tapped out part way through ds2. Not from difficulty, but from the fact that the game itself was nothing like what I loved from ds1. Ds1 captured me in its no waypoint teleportation system until the end of the game. Everything being attached made it feel like one big solo d&d campaign, and the exploration was literally half the appeal of the game for me. The transit system in ds2 put a huge disconnect in my brain that made the world feel less real to me and it was enough for me to just not want to play anymore :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Overall, '99 is not worth it. 2000, too. There's some good/entertaining stuff, sure. But I'm-a say not worth the time investment on the whole.

Enjoy!

I know but it's either that, the CWC, or WWF 2000. Plus I've already seen all the 1999 WCW PPVs so its a relatively "short" watch...despite three hour nitros. I like what I've done of 1998 so far but I still haven't gotten to the real meaty shit of it. I think I'm around Valentine's day.

1999 WWF was great, but it also got extremely hectic after Smackdown showed up. 2000 WWF is my wheelhouse but I think I'll save it for February.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man God, we gotta stop watching wrestling. Let's do something productive. What should we learn?

Yeah I'm seriously considering dropping the network for a few months next year. I watch old wrestling every other month (which I pair up with grindy RPGS so I can hit confirm a lot and half watch/half listen to most of the crap) but honestly I like getting the new ppvs for only 9.99 and stuff like Edge and Christian. Plus I do really enjoy old wrestling and have secretly always wanted to catch up on 2002-2008 when I did not pay attention at all. The shit I know about it is all through the zeitgeist and playing a few wrassling games like DoR. I remember getting Wrestlemania X-8 as a graduation present and going...holy shit the NWO is in the WWF! I remember getting DOR2 a few years later and going...holy shit...who are these people! Some of my much younger cousins got into it big during these years and they'd tell me the legend of Bork Bork, how HBK was the best again, how Kirk Angel was bald, How John Cena sucks, How HHH ruined everything.

Hunter's a fucking coward. First he can't even look Bret's ex in her eyes. Next his fiancée had to find out he was with someone else through a letter like they're in high school. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Top Bottom