• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

NQTd6l6.png

Oh nooooooooooooo

Bayley about to get exposed again.

I think it's possible they do that match at the Rumble. What else will Brock do there? It's really hard to put him in the Rumble and not have him win.
They could do both if the match is what WM 32 was supposed to be: Brock destroying Shane for 90% of the time and Shane gets a couple brief moments where he almost wins by turning himself into a weapon.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When are they gonna realize that Nia Jax doesn't have an intimidating stare

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh nooooooooooooo

Bayley about to get exposed again.

They could do both if the match is what WM 32 was supposed to be: Brock destroying Shane for 90% of the time and Shane gets a couple brief moments where he almost wins by turning himself into a weapon.
Than was just Bayley not interrupting Alicia's entrance.

MC Safety

Nia Jax is awful and her wrestling gear is doing her no favors.

She should lose the ridiculous hip and shoulder pads, and someone should choose a more flattering color scheme for her.

Nia is the biggest example of the problems with WWE's developmental system. She is so manufactured and not at all convincing. She absolutely has to stand in the exact same positions every time she does her entrance and stops at the same point to do the exact same hand gesture in the ring. She always pins facing the hard cam after her finish, even if it makes the match flow awkward as fuck.

Like she didn't learn how to be a wrestler, she just knows what steps to take.

Nia is the biggest example of the problems with WWE's developmental system. She is so manufactured and not at all convincing. She absolutely has to stand in the exact same positions every time she does her entrance and stops at the same point to do the exact same hand gesture in the ring. She always pins facing the hard cam after her finish, even if it makes the match flow awkward as fuck.

When they showed her and finn in the pc during the draft, it ruined her. All of them being together killed the mystique

ReiGun

The worst thing about the reboot of Bayley's character is that the confidence and attitude she started to develop toward the end of her NXT run is gone. She's way too nice and "happy to be here" stereotypical babyface.

Angry Grimace

The worst thing about the reboot of Bayley's character is that the confidence and attitude she started to develop toward the end of her NXT run is gone. She's way too nice and
"happy to be here" stereotypical babyface.
I don't get why that is a problem in the least

Anth0ny

i'm watching raw because i'll be at SS this weekend

but the fucking brand terms the commentators keep saying is making me physically ill

MEGA MATCH MEGA MATCH MEGA MATCH BEAST INCARNATE

The worst thing about the reboot of Bayley's character is that the confidence and attitude she started to develop toward the end of her NXT run is gone. She's way too nice and "happy to be here" stereotypical babyface.
That's every character. They're just happy to be in wwe period. Don't even politic

That's not a bad thing. So few people watch NXT relative to Raw.

Her story works best when she starts where she is now as opposed to where she ended in NXT.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Yep. She's paint by numbers rather than being a real artist.

Zach

I haaate thaaat.

ReiGun

I don't get why that is a problem in the least

It makes her really boring for one. There's so little passion or fire behind anything she does or says. During her last feud with Asuka, she had that. The other thing is that it makes it gives the impression that other women like Charlotte, Dana, and even Sasha are right to not take her seriously.

She can be the underdog babyface, but stop with all this limp "we were besties in NXT but I'm coming for you" shit. Sell on why I should want you to be champion beyond you're Bayley and it's your turn now.

That's not a bad thing. So few people watch NXT relative to Raw.

Her story works best when she starts where she is now as opposed to where she ended in NXT.
If they're going to bring up their history in NXT constantly, then it should mean something. Especially for someone like Bayley, who clearly had a lot of her fanbase carry over. I'm not saying she should come out fully formed as a confident wrestler with no room for growth. But we also shouldn't act like she hasn't grown at all from where she was in NXT.

Top Bottom