• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

We all tuning in for Shooter tomorrow, right?

Nah, but I'll watch Worker any day
NH9gE7v.gif

Branson

Wait, so are the CWs getting their own wrestling show now on the Network, and going to Smackdown now? I missed the entire last week of shit because I was on vacation.

somedevil

I guess so. It's not really going to the Smackdonw brand in that case. It's existing as its own separate thing.

I think they would be on Smackdown and do the show that would be taped on tuesday as well plus the NXT stuff. It makes sense for them just to be there tuesday instead of making them be there monday and tuesday.

jurgen

Anderson is such a damn good talent and Gallows is easily one of the funniest guys out of Kayfabe.

Fuck the Raw tag team division...

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sounds like they're dropping Cass's doofus accent.

DMczaf

Shane McMahon is the bigger star.*

*In Vince's eyes.

For years we made fun of Shane for being the son he never wanted, but ever since he drew at WM this year, Vince is ALL in on Shane.

He may be his favorite son again since Triple H tricked him into putting tiny people on his show again...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So what the fuck is the last hour going to consist of

Edit: Lol Brock slipped which looks way less cool and badass

Top Bottom