• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Chalk off Heel Bayley on the list of things WWE wouldn't do 2k16

So now there's nothing on the list. Amazing they were able to pull it off with only a month and a half left. Can't wait to see how early next year's list is finished!

What sucks is that heel Bayley is actually good.

DMczaf

Meltzer brought up the point that it feels like WWE corrected their mistakes from the last time they had Goldberg

They are booking him as WCW Goldberg, not WWE Goldberg.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
how many times can heyman say beaten victimized and conquered

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like when the matchup pictures have 10 year old pictures.

Smackdown can fill out 2 full SS style tag teams? Wasn't aware SD actually had that large of a tag division. The 2 hours go by so fast some weeks, I forget they have a deep roster. Sure, 2 of those teams are the Headbangers & Spirit Squad and could likely be got any second. But still.

Angry Grimace

Smackdown can fill out 2 full SS style tag teams? Wasn't aware SD actually had that large of a tag division. The 2 hours go by so fast some weeks, I forget they have a deep roster. Sure, 2 of those teams are the Headbangers & Spirit Squad and could likely be got any second. But still.

They have non-contracted talent

So Smackdown win the men's and Raw win the women's match. And tag will go to Smackdown too.

I think SD wins the men's and Raw wins the other two. That way they can say Raw won more of the matches overall, but SD won the most important match.

Yeah, these motherfuckers are going to 50/50 book a best of 3.

ReiGun

The thing I've noticed now seeing the SD Men's and Women's team face off with their Raw counterparts is that the SD stars seem so much more legit than the Raw ones. Maybe it's less exposure or maybe it's as simple as the booking is better, but the SD groups just seem more protected and like everyone on the teams are real threats.

I don't know if the SD women are bigger stars than Raw's, but I certainly care about them more.

The biggest thing working against SD's women's division is that it's harder to take some of them seriously. Naomi, Nikki, and Natalya - despite all having improved - still have the "diva era stink" on them and Alexa and Mella are still pretty green.

That said, I do think the women on SD deserve more credit than they get because all of them have stepped up since the brand split. Especially Carmella and Alexa, who have really found their footing. I think the gap between the two divisions is closing faster than others may think.

Nekofrog

Banned
You just admitted you keep watching, so why don't YOU tell ME what they're doing right? Because I ain't tuning in every week.

Very, very little. Jericho and owens on raw is about the only thing we even watch anymore. Over on smackdown it's AJ and Alexa Bliss (admittedly a huge fan of Alexa). There's also the fact that I enjoy some of the performers and would watch them if it wasn't pointless water treading almost every time they're on tv.

They have people I like, but I'm not sitting through the awful writing and presentation of most of them. I keep watching, but very little of it.

To return to the original point that I made and is still completely valid, they keep pumping out uninteresting garbage week after week, and as long as I'm able to soft through the garbage to find the gold that's what I'll do. And audiences will continue to level off and show little growth until drastic, positive changes are made.

But then I have the advantage of being on the west coast and already know what to watch and what not to watch based off of what I know I like and dislike.

I think SD wins the men's and Raw wins the other two. That way they can say Raw won more of the matches overall, but SD won the most important match.

Yeah, these motherfuckers are going to 50/50 book a best of 3.
I wouldn't be surprised. Although Raw's tag team division to me is way weaker then Smackdown's. But on paper, Raw does have the better women's division so I would expect them to win. After all, everyone after the draft was saying Smackdown's division was awful. Good writing makes an insane difference.

I don't mind it, just no squashing, and try and make a decent story like with Becky facing all three of her old friends/rivals who had always been ahead of her during a time where she's actually the top dog on her own division.

I wouldn't be surprised. Although Raw's tag team division to me is way weaker then Smackdown's. But on paper, Raw does have the better women's division so I would expect them to win. After all, everyone after the draft was saying Smackdown's division was awful. Good writing makes an insane difference.

I don't mind it, just no squashing, and try and make a decent story like with Becky facing all three of her old friends/rivals who had always been ahead of her during a time where she's actually the top dog on her own division.

That's a bad booking issue, they're both really weak, thin and should be on a single brand like the Cruiserweights

imBask

Banned
I was thinking this match was in the wrong spot in the card tonight, but I realized I was wrong

that match shouldn't BE on the show tonight, that's the solution

shanafan

For the Survivor Series tag team elimination match, are tag teams eliminated when one member is eliminated, or can their partner stick around in the match?

Like, if Jimmy Uso is eliminated on Sunday, is Jay Uso still in the match?

Top Bottom