• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

The only thing holding that segment back is the fact that the Usos were there. They were way too cheery and AA should attack them on site considering they injured Gable twice.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Survivor Series booking is annoying across the board with all the mixed heel/face teams but nowhere is it more irritating than the Usos and AA standing next to each other slobbering over Booker. What a bunch of awful garbage, undoing those months of stellar heel work.

somedevil

The only thing holding that segment back is the fact that the Usos were there. They were way too cheery and AA should attack them on site considering they injured Gable twice.

Its okay because Raw did teams not getting along Monday. Also, one them broke when King Booker showed up.

DMczaf

Survivor Series booking is annoying across the board with all the mixed heel/face teams but nowhere is it more irritating than the Usos and AA standing next to each other slobbering over Booker. What a bunch of awful garbage, undoing those months of stellar heel work.

The only well booked angle is fucking Goldberg/Brock

in 2016.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Someone needs to tell Carmella to stop making those noises

DMczaf

CwwP44JUoAAp4Vi.jpg

Carmella doesn't really get much heat during her entrances ever, but she's perfectly solid at generating a bunch during matches.

This is a solid match and I like her heel stuff tbh.

Top Bottom