• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bayley and Sasha heel turns I guess.

God FUCK survivor series, this booking is the stupidest shit

imBask

Banned
Bayley isn't turning heel you fucking marks, the usos were JUST in a segment and acted as faces, it's just stupid Survivor Series stuff

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope someone giffed Bayley stomping the shit out of Nikki

That was cool but Bayley of all people going along with the gang-up on just the one person, including fighting with the heel out to destroy her neck was pretty weird.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Seeing the rosters together; I really like the Smackdown crop of women much more. They're all more fun to watch perform.

They've been booked better across the board and are allowed to showcase their personalities. Raw's girls are better workers but except for Charlotte the lot of them couldn't promo their way out of a wet paper bag.

The thing I've noticed now seeing the SD Men's and Women's team face off with their Raw counterparts is that the SD stars seem so much more legit than the Raw ones. Maybe it's less exposure or maybe it's as simple as the booking is better, but the SD groups just seem more protected and like everyone on the teams are real threats.

ReiGun

It must still be real to me damn it because watching mega face Bayley help beat down a defenseless Nikki Bella legit made me uncomfortable.

Shout out to Carmella for staying in character and giving Nikki the beats. Storyline-wise, that should get her swapped off the team for Natalya, though

The red Lizzies beating down Nikki Warrior.

However, Bayley being in a part of the beat down crew just seems waaaaaay off for her character. I get helping your team but you would think from being the peacekeeper this past Monday, she would be more of a pacifist compared to the rest of her team.

The thing I've noticed now seeing the SD Men's and Women's team face off with their Raw counterparts is that the SD stars seem so much more legit than the Raw ones. Maybe it's less exposure or maybe it's as simple as the booking is better, but the SD groups just seem more protected and like everyone on the teams are real threats.

Doesn't help when the SD guys were outpopping the RAW guys on their show

Those of us still watching are the few that remained of an audience that when combined could average over 10 points in ratings. And even I'm only watching again after 10 plus years of absenteeism. Also, my watching consists of my wife and I waiting for the broadcast to end and then fast forwarding through a good 80%of their shows on our psvue dvr.

Tel me what they're doing right again?
You just admitted you keep watching, so why don't YOU tell ME what they're doing right? Because I ain't tuning in every week.
Not all of us. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I watched RAW or SmackDown.
I "think" I caught Summerslam live. Maybe. Was that when Balor won the title? It's all a blur to me now.
Oh I know you and I don't.
we're sick freaks

like the people who bought a wii u, if they keep appealing only to us they will die

You're the only freak around here, you FREAK.

Raw64life

Feel bad for Bayley. Probably had every bone in her body saying "this makes zero sense for my gimmick" but can't say anything and the writers probably all too stupid/afraid to mention it.

Also, I like how how all the captains are champions except for the girl who is dating John Cena, which of course means more than being champion.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bayley delivering a heel beatdown to a defenseless babyface was not something I expected to see this year

They'll just pretend it never happened.

Basically that was non-canon.

Feel bad for Bayley. Probably had every bone in her body saying "this makes zero sense for my gimmick" but can't say anything and the writers probably all too stupid/afraid to mention it.

Also, I like how how all the captains are champions except for the girl who is dating John Cena, which of course means more than being champion.

Becky was injured when they did the match for it.

Chalk off Heel Bayley on the list of things WWE wouldn't do 2k16

So now there's nothing on the list. Amazing they were able to pull it off with only a month and a half left. Can't wait to see how early next year's list is finished!

ReiGun

oh i'm sure she will
stopitslime.png

mjcry1.png

It feels to me like they're more fleshed out characters. In the women's case, I feel like RAW has been all Charlotte/Boss forever now, and everything else has just sorta been there.

In SD's case, the Carmella and Nikki stuff has been going for a while now, so has the championship stuff. Natty has been doing things and Naomi's had a really strong showing over the last few months. It feels like we've seen all of them doing stuff very frequently and showcasing their personalities.

Top Bottom