• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Oersted

The red Lizzies beating down Nikki Warrior.

However, Bayley being in a part of the beat down crew just seems waaaaaay off for her character. I get helping your team but you would think from being the peacekeeper this past Monday, she would be more of a pacifist compared to the rest of her team.

If yesterdays Raw taught us one thing, then that they are throwing character consistency wholeheartedly out of the window and stab the corpse in a backyard.

All in sake of getting a Survivor Series Card.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't get it. Can someone plz summarize Taker's 2 reasons for showing up tonight cause he said a bunch of words and I'm still unsure.

DJChuy

Lol @ that cut. So I'm guessing Smackdown loses, and Undertaker goes after AJ.

Speaking of AJ, I'm amazed how much he has improved on the mic.

Syder

s7Kb4Lm.gif

Tagyhag

It was nice seeing him again at least.

I really thought he was going to say "Survivor Series is where the Undertaker started...So Survivor Series is where the Undertaker finishes. Shane, I want your spot"

But Wrestlemania makes more sense I guess.

ReiGun

I don't get it. Can someone plz summarize Taker's 2 reasons for showing up tonight cause he said a bunch of words and I'm still unsure.

1. I'm not just gonna come around for Wrestlemania
2. Y'all better win Sunday or I'm gonna beat your asses.

galvatron

Bryan looking pretty catty talking junk about Miz for minutes now after the man left. I thought they understood what they were doing, but man, I'm starting to doubt it again...

Top Bottom