• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

cordy

Banned
Given they keep saying Zayn wants to go to SD I think he'll be sent there after he wins.

Also seeing Edge with long hair keeps making me think he's gonna fight.

somedevil

AJ vs Undertaker at Royal Rumble does make sense if you want to sell the place out.

edit: Nikki's teeth got messed up:

CxWlLGvXgAApmNi.jpg

AJ's one of the best psychology guys in wrestling right now (maybe one of the best ever), so I can only imagine how great he'd make a match against Taker.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fujita Hayato is going to be doing some more Zero-1 shows again soon. So I'll get to see the best striker in pro wrestling in something that's not shot worse than a Mexican Indie.

cordy

Banned
Bayley's merch levels are so high that the company thinks she'll be the female John Cena. That's the main reason why they're holding this Bayley/Charlotte thing off until WM, so she can have a grand coronation. It's still Sasha/Charlotte unlike the other week where it looks like Bayley was going to get her chance.

So, Bayley joins a run in to attack the other brand? That seems, out of character... But LOL main rosters actually having a consistent character.

So, Bayley joins a run in to attack the other brand? That seems, out of character... But LOL main rosters actually having a consistent character.

Brand warfare makes zero fucking sense when they're both the same company.

I'm just enjoying it for the inherent absurdity of it all

It's like they're really sad they fucked up the Invasion storyline and are trying to do it right only without the benefit of an actual rival company.

ReiGun

Survivor Series has caused them to completely throw out character consistency and feuds. You got Rollins talking up Jericho and KO like they didn't beat the breaks off him at HiaC, the Usos chumming it up with AA and SlateRhyno, Bray Wyatt inexplicably caring about the brand rivalry, and now ultra babyface Bayley participating in a ambush of a helpless Nikki Bella.

No fucks given. And come Monday, they'll pretend like this none of this happened and everyone will awkwardly go back to normal.

ReiGun

That would be the smartest thing to do,

Sami would thrive on Smackdown

He's also the perfect proxy for D Bry to feud with Miz since he basically is Daniel Bryan. Similar wrestling style, similar look, similar underdog appeal. He fits in the story much better than Ziggler does or someone like Samoa Joe would.

Speaking of Ziggler, what do they do with him now? He barely got to enjoy his IC reign before dropping the belt to Miz again, and if Sami is getting involved, there's not much left for him.

Top Bottom