• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Goldberg/Lesnar is going to suck isnt it
Me this Sunday:

aa0.png

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Goldberg/Lesnar is going to suck isnt it

Probably? I would have thought the Undertaker/Lesnar matches would be god awful too, but they were better than they should have been. I mean yeah he only has 2 moves, but Brock matches still largely feel like an event. Even if Goldberg can't go, they could always have Brock do a prolonged squash match like he did to Cena.

imBask

Banned
How many wrestling moves will be performed in the Goldberg vs Lesnar match?

I include : suplexes and throws, submissions, finishers (so f5, spear and jackhammer), clothelines, drops
I don't include : punches, kicks, headbutts

I say maybe 8 total

Probably? I would have thought the Undertaker/Lesnar matches would be god awful too, but they were better than they should have been. I mean yeah he only has 2 moves, but Brock matches still largely feel like an event. Even if Goldberg can't go, they could always have Brock do a prolonged squash match like he did to Cena.
I think it's a bit different. This is Goldberg's first proper match in over a decade. By the time Lesnar and Taker met even the first time, Lesnar had a few matches under his belt already from his return and was also still pretty young by wrestling terms and Taker while part-time was still doing matches semi-regularly. And by their enjoyable matches like Summerslam or HIAC, both men were properly adjusted to being part-timers.

Also there is no way this is a squash. We're going to see a lot of offense that hopefully isn't pitiful from Goldberg. There's a very likely chance the match will be painful to watch once that bell rings.

Pikma

Banned
I've always rooted for Sami, and I obviously wanted him to win on sunday, but not anymore

The Miz is my favorite wrestler right now.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I think it's a bit different. This is Goldberg's first proper match in over a decade. By the time Lesnar and Taker met even the first time, Lesnar had a few matches under his belt already from his return and was also still pretty young by wrestling terms and Taker while part-time was still doing matches semi-regularly. And by their enjoyable matches like Summerslam or HIAC, both men were properly adjusted to being part-timers.

Also there is no way this is a squash. We're going to see a lot of offense that hopefully isn't pitiful from Goldberg. There's a very likely chance the match will be painful to watch once that bell rings.

I could only see it being a squash if Goldberg can't go.You're probably right though, they'd rather it look unbelievable and shitty than do that.

Hex

Banned
I am so fucking over and tired of Brock.
It is worse because everyone knows that Brock is going over, and Brock will still be that boring assed idiot who is treated special, shows up now and then and ragdolls someone to feed his ego and collect a check (when he is on record as not caring about the business what so ever) and then go away for months when everyone else works their ass off multiple times a week.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not for long. Everything is lining up for a loss and a trade on Sunday.

Though the trade would probably have to happen before the PPV, which would be one hell of a risk. I could see Bryan doing that though and betting on Zayn.

The question is whether you think they will let Sami Zayn lose his first shot at any title in WWE's main roster in Canada

lolVince

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I am so fucking over and tired of Brock.
It is worse because everyone knows that Brock is going over, and Brock will still be that boring assed idiot who is treated special, shows up now and then and ragdolls someone to feed his ego and collect a check (when he is on record as not caring about the business what so ever) and then go away for months when everyone else works their ass off multiple times a week.

While I am tired of Brock too, he should go over Goldberg. Its a waste to have Goldberg win. Brock is in a terrible position because apparently they can't think of anyone else who should be able to beat him other than Roman. Brock totally needs to lose to a main roster guy though. He serves no purpose and is stale as shit right now. Should have had Ambrose beat him via hardcore match fuckery.

I don't want Sami to win. I'm just hoping that Miz cheats to win, Stephanie fires Sami for failing to bring the title back and then he gets signed to Smackdown.

Sephzilla

They should have Brock lose to Goldberg because fuck 50/50 booking and Brock losing clean to someone doesn't have any major relevance now since the momentum from Brock beating Undertaker and squashing Cena is long gone.

If anything they could use Goldberg beating Brock to spring Brock into a new storyline where he's motivated and hungry again because he got upset by an old-timer who hasn't wrestled in a decade

Heroman

Banned
They should have Brock lose to Goldberg because fuck 50/50 booking and Brock losing clean to someone doesn't have any major relevance now since the momentum from Brock beating Undertaker and squashing Cena is long gone.

If anything they could use Goldberg beating Brock to spring Brock into a new storyline where he's motivated and hungry again because he got upset by an old-timer who hasn't wrestled in a decade
Brock shouldn't lose to a 50 year man who is only there for a video game.

Kaladin

Orlando has re-done their stadium since last year's Mania.

os-orlando-nightclub-shooting-assistance-center-20160614

When I saw the seating chart for this year, I was puzzled by the location of the stage:

74199s.gif

and then seeing the new stadium it hit me.

That side on the bottom is where the stage will be. It will be huge and probably sit on the white roof there with the ramp going down to the field.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Once AAA pisses off Pentagon and he goes to FREEDOMS I'll never have another reason to watch any other wrestling promotion ever again.

Top Bottom