• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bayley participating in the five on one beat-down on a babyface with a weak neck has slowly settled into being hilarious to me. Maybe if I think of it as her giving into peer pressure it will work better.

Next week on Raw: Bayley tries smoking

klonere

Banned
SHOOTEMBER is still in full effect folks

Gabe Sapolsky
@BookItGabe

@WWEDawnMarieECW we gave you rare Dragon Gate gear to auction for wrestlers in need for your failed "charity." Can you please return it?

Scorched.

Fucking

Earth

SHOOTEMBER is still in full effect folks

Scorched.

Fucking

Earth

P82GvlT.gif

klonere

Banned
SOMEBODY STOP THIS MAN

Gabe Sapolsky @BookItGabe

I'm done with fossils of bygone eras looking to shock their irrelevant self into headlines. Focus now on next shows. WWN Alerts coming soon

please dont be an angle

Kaladin

Still can't believe I'm going to my 4th WM.

Wrestlemania 24
Wrestlemania 27
Wrestlemania 28

and now....

Wrestlemania 33

First one of the four I'm not doing the entire weekend though. That feels good actually.

Sephzilla

I wish the Midwest would get a WrestleMania, so that I could go. Hoping the new Vikings stadium gets a WrestleMania one of these years
so that a champion can finally grace that building.

klonere

Banned
What is this I'm hearing about Alexa and Sasha stiffing each other last night and having legit heat with one another.

supposedly Alexa gave a few interviews where she shouted out all the Horsewomen for helping her when she got to the PC. Except Sasha, so people have extrapolated that they have heat. More on this breaking story as it develops.

What is this I'm hearing about Alexa and Sasha stiffing each other last night and having legit heat with one another.

IIRC Sasha's broken or tried to break Alexa's nose like three-four times in ring

I went to 29 and 32, and 33 next year. Not too bad when I thought 29 was gonna be the only shot

I wish the Midwest would get a WrestleMania, so that I could go. Hoping the new Vikings stadium gets a WrestleMania one of these years
so that a champion can finally grace that building.

Yo fuck you and your cheesy traitorous ways :p

Wrestlemania 24
Wrestlemania 27
Wrestlemania 28

and now....

Wrestlemania 33

First one of the four I'm not doing the entire weekend though. That feels good actually.
This is my third. Went to Miami, Texas, and this. The quality of wrestling may not be the best but being there live is always a fun experience.

Friend Bronson, we can wallow together in the basement of the NFC North.

#SKOL is winning the division please believe

The first PPV I ever bought with my own money was WM2000 All Day Long

We recorded it on VHS and in-between boring bits we'd go jump and do flips on the trampoline

Lol, I haven't seen much on it but people are saying the two were stiffing the hell out of each other last night and they supposedly have heat with each other because of (as klonere mentioned) some interviews or something. To me it just looked like two women who can deliver stiff hits making the most of what they got.

IIRC Sasha's broken or tried to break Alexa's nose like three-four times in ring
I definitely heard the bloody nose thing but it happened that many times? I think I heard of something similar happening with Asuka when in a match with Alexa, maybe Alexa just has a weak nose?

supposedly Alexa gave a few interviews where she shouted out all the Horsewomen for helping her when she got to the PC. Except Sasha, so people have extrapolated that they have heat. More on this breaking story as it develops.
Well, Sasha is the same age as Alexa so it makes sense that the likes of Bayley, Charlotte and Becky, who are older then her would help her out.

Top Bottom