• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Sephzilla

I haven't watched football in a while, but The Lions?

Did they finally lose enough that they were able to rebuild using low draft picks?

It's most because the NFC North is the worst division in football this year. The Bears are horrible. The Packers suck and their head coach is on a full blown ego trip. The Vikings are coming back down to Earth massively.

miserable

did somebody say Shoot?

immediatefortunatedegx5sxk.gif

Lol, I haven't seen much on it but people are saying the two were stiffing the hell out of each other last night and they supposedly have heat with each other because of (as klonere mentioned) some interviews or something. To me it just looked like two women who can deliver stiff hits making the most of what they got.

I definitely heard the bloody nose thing but it happened that many times? I think I heard of something similar happening with Asuka when in a match with Alexa, maybe Alexa just has a weak nose?

Well, Sasha is the same age as Alexa so it makes sense that the likes of Bayley, Charlotte and Becky, who are older then her would help her out.

Look, Uncle Eddie wouldn't have helped his fellow wrestlers out. Why should Sasha?

Got my girls and my Wrestlemania tickets.
106R,row M. $631 after everything.
I can't wait honestly, I had fun at Texas last year and for this I only need to drive three hours north to get there. Now I need nxt, raw and Smackdown.

I ended up with 106R, Row P. Originally, I bought 122R, Row G so I'll have to sell those.

Hopefully they don't have those big palm tree pillars up again that block the view from an angle.

It's in the Citrus Bowl again so they're absolutely going to

That's what I'm fearing.

I'm considering going to the ticket pre-sale party they're throwing in Orlando tomorrow, but I don't know if the pre-sale tickets being offered there will be from a different batch that's available during this online pre-sale.

It's gonna be hard to beat the seat I had last year, front row on the risers directly across from the hard cam.

WAIT MIZ IS CHAMP AGAIN?!

BLESS THE SKIES

Not for long. Everything is lining up for a loss and a trade on Sunday.

Though the trade would probably have to happen before the PPV, which would be one hell of a risk. I could see Bryan doing that though and betting on Zayn.

Not for long. Everything is lining up for a loss and a trade on Sunday.

Though the trade would probably have to happen before the PPV, which would be one hell of a risk. I could see Bryan doing that though and betting on Zayn.

My god I hope they do that

And he fucking loses

Then Miz just goes to Raw with the IC belt

Bill Goldberg says he tweaked his shoulder on RAW and his body feels “horrible” in the days leading up to his in-ring return against Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series.

During an interview with Scott Dargis of NBC Sports, Goldberg spoke about the reaction he got during his first WWE TV appearance in 12 years, what he’s done to train for his fight against Lesnar and his son finally getting able to watch him wrestle. Fans will remember several weeks back that Goldberg slipped in the ring while brawling with Rusev. When asked if the slip was Goldberg’s body telling him it’s time to take it easy, Goldberg replied, “Oh God yes. Absolutely…”

Goldberg told Brock Lesnar, “You’re Last” – an indication that his return match at Survivor Series will be the last time we’ll get to see in the ring. Goldberg said that’s his current mentality, but he’ll have to see how he does on Sunday. “I’m sure acting like it. At the end of the day, it’s all that I’m concerned about. I take one day as it is,” he said.

He also revealed, “My body feels horrible” and he suffered a minor injury on RAW during his in-ring altercation with Brock Lesnar. “I tweaked my shoulder last night (on Raw), but that doesn’t mean in five days that I’m not going to come out kicking ass and taking names like I always do.”
Get the SEScoops Mobile App
http://www.sescoops.com/goldberg-says-he-tweaked-his-shoulder-on-raw-my-body-feels-horrible/

Well then

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Yeah, I mean thats what one would expect. Goldberg aint a young man anymore, and he's not a freak of nature like Lesnar. I wonder how he's gonna hold up eating all those suplexes on Sunday.

Penguin

So guess NXT is in the City today. Had lunch near the Garden and some NXT folks (Joe and The Revival mostly) came strolling in. Not one for taking pics with celebs, but pretty fun.

Top Bottom