• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Heroman

Banned
Except she's not.

Becky didn’t carry her on her good matches with her.

Becky totally carried her, every macth that not her vs Becky show that she is green as fuck. She can't do a long match with someone who is not that good or average. And even her Becky match aren't anything to right home about.

Becky carried her, every macth that not her vs Becky show that she is green as fuck. She can't do a long match with someone who is not that good or average.

Disagree. To each their own I guess.

She might be green but that doesn't make her shit and she's arguably top 5 if not top 2 in the division in terms of mic work and character work.

It's basically Flair then her.

klonere

Banned
Follow up on NXT struggling for attendance from earlier

CxazyaNVQAA9MYp.jpg

people have to remember brock hasn't had real feud since the taker thing and that was year survivor series, everything programme since was just finding an excuse to keep him out of the title picture or just random put together feuds like the ambrose and orton which was randomly announced out of no where.

Barrage

Goldberg is not the payoff. He's actually the worst POSSIBLE person to beat Lesnar. Even Orton would've been a better choice.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should just cut Brock. Nobody's gonna buy anyone on the roster beating him other than BS like bringing in the Rock and if I was the Rock I sure as shit wouldn't do a match with Lesnar.

ReiGun

Brock is too big of a draw to cut, but he also isn't doing anything to improve the overall product. As someone who is not into MMA like that, I couldn't give less of a fuck about him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem is that you simply can't book some part-timer that strong and expect it not to become a plot tumor.

They've already established that he's S-Tier and nobody else is. Even Roman beating Brock at this point would come off as ridiculous, and Roman's been protected pretty hard. But Roman also ate three straight clean pins when he was in the doghouse for the drug violation.

He gets millions dollars a year to stand in the ring and do nothing 90% of the time. He is resigning.

You're coming at it from the perspective of "he'll sign what they give him"

I'm coming at it from the perspective of "he's no longer a ratings, PPV, attendance, or Network sub draw, he's had an official UFC suspension, and Heyman's openly getting bored. All since the last contract. They won't give him anything and will have him lose his last match in 2018's Mania"

If you're a WWE fan (RIP), you should hope 2018 is the end. Don't think for a moment he won't eat every single one of those cruiserweight and NXT geeks next if given another decade to do nothing but take roids and make actual good people look bad and dumb

Nakamura lasted 15 minutes in New Japan against him. It was a squash. He won't last that long, and will be squashed worse.

It's 730 pm why are people knocking on my door? Someone did earlier too and I assumed it was The Jehovah Witnesses. Hmmm. Maybe I should call the po-lice.

Jamie OD

I wonder what the reactions to Aztec Warfare will be tonight. At the time it happened it shook some of us but the show has lost so much steam it might not be as big of a deal now.

checked out that hot new youtube channel that did the rise and fall of tna video someone posted earlier, and i've seen a couple of their other videos around the net today. rise and fall video was good stuff.

subscribed

went to their newest video

it's a video "debunking" the idea that wwe was mysoginystic in their history with h3h3 clips

unsubscribed

checked out that hot new youtube channel that did the rise and fall of tna video someone posted earlier, and i've seen a couple of their other videos around the net today. rise and fall video was good stuff.

subscribed

went to their newest video

it's a video "debunking" the idea that wwe was mysoginystic in their history with h3h3 clips

unsubscribed

jeeeeeezus

There's an indie near me that had a wrestler called "sleazy bastard" whose intro music was the beginning of Bump n Grind by R Kelly.

I mean, he's not there until he tells that he needs 5 because age ain't nothing but a number. Also, he needs to pee on his opponent, and he always tags in to fight the woman in intergender matches.

Top Bottom