• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

The Giant

Banned
I wonder what the reactions to Aztec Warfare will be tonight. At the time it happened it shook some of us but the show has lost so much steam it might not be as big of a deal now.

The leak was overblown. All because a certain wrestler didn't win it. But that will change come Ultima Lucha Tres.

oh my

CxbSXHDXUAAu2zC.jpg:large
Hell fucking yes

Let's just say, they give Lex the title at SS? Do you have him and Yoko finish the feud at RR, then Luger turns heel and Bret beats him at X? So then Yoko v Taker at X?

Honestly, the way it happened, it was fine. I think fans would've gotten tired of Luger a month after winning tbh.

Raw crowd chanting for AJ, I can respect that.

lol Reigns losing it at Jericho during this showdown with Team Smackdown. Jericho is killing this segment.

Strowman's been pretty great, surprisingly.

MG310

Cedric should probably just be in NXT full time instead of being just another guy in the Cruiserweight division.

There's not too many faces on the roster especially with Itami out again.

Verendus

Banned
Checked the Survivor Series card, and there are only six matches. Not to mention, Shane McMahon is now in Team Smackdown.

I remember reading here this PPV is four hours, so this naturally must mean I'm going to get my wish of the main Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown match being a fifty minute affair, aren't I? There's no way it's a twenty minute match, and they somehow waste all of the time on the PPV with filler segments and promos.

Odds are surely in my favour right now.

somedevil

What and who is this about?

Its about when Becky missed her match with Alexa due to a medical emergency. Not sure the content of the post he was responding to be it looks like this is his reply to someones theory she had breast implants.

His response was not the best way to handle a stupid theory.

shanafan

Raw crowd chanting for AJ, I can respect that.

lol Reigns losing it at Jericho during this showdown with Team Smackdown. Jericho is killing this segment.

Strowman's been pretty great, surprisingly.

Just watched Raw, too. The last segment with the two teams squaring off was awesome. So many good spots, Braun going face to face with Orton, Ellsworth making the list, etc.

But of course, crowd boos Roman during all of this. Whatever.

Fox318

If Vince forced her to get implants I never ever ever want to hear another word about people here fucking defending Steph like she's been a good thing for the business and humanity.

Just think of the shit she observed and was part of with regards to the treatment of female employees...

If Vince forced her to get implants I never ever ever want to hear another word about people here fucking defending Steph like she's been a good thing for the business and humanity.

Just think of the shit she observed and was part of with regards to the treatment of female employees...
People actually defend Steph? Wowzers. I must've missed this

My response is due to the fact that you should take whatever Bryan says with a grain of air. I predict better shit than him.

They're recording some kind of roundtable for the network.

Fuck yessssssssss

Round tables are the best.

WWE Network could literally just be 500 episodes of that old round table Legends of Wrestling show and I'd pay the 9.99

Cedric should probably just be in NXT full time instead of being just another guy in the Cruiserweight division.

There's not too many faces on the roster especially with Itami out again.

There's really no such thing as "full-time NXT". A guy can easily work a main roster show and NXT at the same time given NXT's taping schedule and relatively infrequent touring. Now if NXT goes live as rumored, that will change. But right now it's no issue.

Cagey

Banned
Work, football, the world going to hell and being depressed about my future President being my soon to be boss has taken time from wrasslin.

So what's Taker talking about saying he's back at the end of Smackdown?

Heroman

Banned
Work, football, the world going to hell and being depressed about my future President being my soon to be boss has taken time from wrasslin.

He gonna fight the person who cost Smackdown the match, so get ready for Shane vs taker 2

That he's paying the toll to get into AJ's soul.

So that Kalisto match last nightm designed to make folks get excited for Kalisto vs Kendrick....

All it did for me is get me interested in Oney Lorcan LMAO

According with Meltzer , Michaels will work with the guys who WWE are considering to call up to the main roster, and also he will evaluate if the people who are in the list of call ups are ready to go or need more time. Terry Taylor will give them the "finishing" touch to the guys who graduate from the advanced class and Michaels will get them "main roster ready", so management will not give up on them too quickly like they did in the past.

WWE is also considering hiring a "psychology coach" (someone who will teach them ring awareness, how and when to call audibles, etc), and even tho there are no names discussed yet, it's clear it will be a veteran wrestler.

Lastly, Matt Bloom and William Reagal will remain in their positions, and Norman Smiley will teach the guys how to execute the moves in the ring .

Source: this week's observer.

Pikma

Banned
Liv Morgan and that other girl are a MESS, holy fuck, if they don't have anyone better than those two girls in the PC, then fucking close it and burn it down, that shit is clearly not working at all

DMczaf

The most watched shows on WWE Network last week with no major events were: 1. State of the Union w/Bryan, Shane, Stephanie, Foley and Heyman (in one day this had more views than any other show all week); 2. NXT on 11/9; 3. Hell in a Cell; 4. Last year’s Survivor Series; 5. Orton DVD preview RKO Outta Nowhere; 6. WrestleMania 32; 7. NXT on 11/2; 8. Talking Smack from 11/8; 9. SummerSlam 2016; 10. No Mercy. All the Goldberg stuff that was all over the top 20 last week fell off ths week except for one Goldberg DVD which was No. 17.

Top Bottom