• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

DMczaf

I got him down but then it turned into a ground battle for position.

In the finals he got me at the end in an armbar after I tried a few subs on him. Dude was 6 inches taller than me so his legs really worked for him.

tumblr_mn3vitQXcR1sr1galo1_500.jpg

imBask

Banned
I got him down but then it turned into a ground battle for position.

In the finals he got me at the end in an armbar after I tried a few subs on him. Dude was 6 inches taller than me so his legs really worked for him.

sounds like you're a B+ player there Fox

Fox318

I will say this:

If you have the time I can't recommend Catch as Catch Can Wrestling or Jiu Jitsu enough.

You get in shape, have fun, and if shit goes down you will know what to do.

Starting now on floslam;

j6YQNmZ.jpg

. PWX Tag Titles: The Ugly Ducklings (c) vs The Bravado Brothers vs The Revolt
. X-16 Opening Round: James Drake vs Jason Cade
. X-16 Opening Round: Colby Corino vs Tracer X
. X-16 Opening Round: Darius Lockhart vs ???
. X-16 Opening Round: Ethan Case vs Fred Yehi
. X-16 Opening Round: Trevor Lee vs Chip Day
. X-16 Opening Round: Matt Riddle vs Corey Hollis
. X-16 Opening Round: Anthony Henry vs Martin Stone
. X-16 Opening Round: Zack Sabre Jr. vs Davey Richards

I've heard absolutely nothing of Cody Rhodes on the independent scene doing much minus random matches yet some people go on about it like he's changing the game. I don't mean this as a dig but shit, I've heard about Sandow then I have him.

I was amusing myself while watching Fantastic Beasts* by thinking about Nak/Joe 2 just being Joe getting the shit kicked out of him for 15 minutes. And that would kind of make sense in the context of the build.

*as you might guess, I didn't care for it.

I've heard absolutely nothing of Cody Rhodes on the independent scene doing much minus random matches yet some people go on about it like he's changing the game. I don't mean this as a dig but shit, I've heard about Sandow then I have him.

It's because he's having terribly mediocre matches pretty much everywhere he goes. Managed to have an "eh, it was OK, I guess" match with Chris Hero in 2016 is the most remarkable thing he's done.

It's because he's having terribly mediocre matches pretty much everywhere he goes. Managed to have an "eh, it was OK, I guess" match with Chris Hero in 2016 is the most remarkable thing he's done.
Really? That sucks. I love Cody, it's a shame to hear that especially since from what I've read, he's been paired with some decent wrestlers to fight this year.

Can I just say that Rock intercepting the bossman's nightstick and clobbering Shamrock during the Deadly Game tournament is a thing of beauty.

Fox318

Would you say that speaks more about WWE and their ability to teach talent how to work?

I mean right now if somebody hasn't come up though PWG, Progress, ROH, or CZW they aren't great workers.

McMahon and his cronies running jauntily through the backstage area to Mankind's soothing victory theme after screwing Austin out of the deadly game is unintentional hilarity at its finest.

Suppose I better make the shift to Takeover.

ReiGun

Too proud to ask an usher, ReiGun?
...Yes.

I did eventually give in, though. The first two people couldn't tell where I was supposed to be either, so they had to get what I assume was a manager.

Of course, I found my seat just in time for a Bo Dallas match, so I ended up getting up and going to the concession stand almost immediately.

Who is your fave so I can boo them, ya MARK

Booker T doesn't wrestle anymore, so HA!

Would you say that speaks more about WWE and their ability to teach talent how to work?

I mean right now if somebody hasn't come up though PWG, Progress, ROH, or CZW they aren't great workers.

0b9aeb2f9972e92a548010f2108371672cfe2ed5_hq.gif

Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose might be the only one you can claim had a CZW lineage, and nobody's claiming that Ambrose is great.

Top Bottom