• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

FLIPVEMBER!!

1hWSMvM.gif
That was Ryback levels of dumb as fuck.

imBask

Banned
i'd be pretty sad to see Bobby lose tonight. Nobody cares about Tye and his gimmick wouldn't work on the main roster anyway, go to japan or something buddy

Fox318

0b9aeb2f9972e92a548010f2108371672cfe2ed5_hq.gif

Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose might be the only one you can claim had a CZW lineage, and nobody's claiming that Ambrose is great.

But aren't there people who have made a decent name on the indies?

Best thing you can say about Cody is he works a lot of dates

Also Bobby Roo is what HHH wanted to be but never could be.

That finish was genius - Ospreay trying to prevent the Meltzer Driver, but inadvertently flipping Nick into the move anyways. Flips were Ospreay's downfall!

Honestly, I don't get you guys who are so stuck up about what wrestling should be. Have some fun once in a while, you grumpy gusses. Perhaps WrassleGAF wouldn't be such a shitshow if some of you spent more time enjoying and less time bitching about everything.

That finish was genius - Ospreay trying to prevent the Meltzer Driver, but inadvertently flipping Nick into the move anyways. Flips were Ospreay's downfall!

Honestly, I don't get you guys who are so stuck up about what wrestling should be. Have some fun once in a while, you grumpy gusses. Perhaps WrassleGAF wouldn't be such a shitshow if some of you spent more time enjoying and less time bitching about everything.

I do enjoy wrestling. I just would rather watch wrestlers instead of gymnasts.

Fox318

#Shoot: I can't tell if the flippy hate is a gimmick here just to joke around or not.

As long as the contest still feels like a fight or a sport I don't mind.

Flips or not I'm not a fan of dumb flippy business exposing shit no matter how talented you have to be to pull it off.

Wrestling shouldn't feel like a dance.

Oersted

The local store which had that sensational "Buy for 30 bucks WWE videos and you get a Undertaker coffee mug" offer, has now WWE figurines.

Undertaker. Brock. Heyman. Rusev.

And Alberto del Rio.

Are there any other guys on the level of AJ "The Total Package" Styles and Samoa "The Complete Package" Joe? They got everything on point. Look, mic skill, in-ring, IT.

I just got word the Geek ratings are in. Because I make the Geek ratings

Bobby Roode/Tye Dillinger - ***1/2
The Authors of Pain/TM-61 - **1/4
#DIY/The Revival - ****1/2
Asuka/Mickie James - ***3/4
Samoa Joe/Shinsuke Nakamura - ****

Seems like I may have dug the main event a bit more than most. I loved how it was booked,though I would have gone higher if Joe won since I vehemently disagree with him staying in NXT.

No one should be surprised at Joe winning the title. They need a reason to prolong this feud even further because NXT has to tour and they need draws on top. Also it's not like either of them are moving up so they might as well keep the program going. It's the same logic that lead to the endless Joe/Balor feud and similar booking as well.

Well WWE has to find more women to hire:

FYI, that's not what he said. The Observer said they were "reconsidering", not that they had made a decision. I do think they stay though.

Tagyhag

FYI, that's not what he said. The Observer said they were "reconsidering", not that they had made a decision. I do think they stay though.

Yeah considering the difficulties of moving from Japan to the US to wrestle with a different style altogether, if you are already having doubts it's not happening, at least not for now.

Top Bottom