• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Atomic Odin

tumblr_ofy1g75BUW1uta6xoo2_500.gif

tumblr_ofy1g75BUW1uta6xoo3_500.gif

tumblr_ofy1g75BUW1uta6xoo4_500.gif

Kaladin

I was thinking Jericho's bit was starting to get stale.

Then he began denying people to get on the list.

You know it's going to be huge when he keeps denying and then finally adds Kevin Owens to the list.

1- apparently not
2-it's a chatroom/voice chat. posting on a forum is fun but sometimes you just want a dynamic discussion with folks, or just chat on the go instead of shitposting. They both have some kind of value

THE VOTE IS STILL GOING ON FOOOREVER

Ah, ok. Kinda like Skype then.

I'm too casual and busy lately, I only have time to post once or twice in here per week so i'll politely decline.. unless I catch the wrasslin' bug in a bigger way than listening to TLF and occasionally reading PPV results.

Strobogo seems to be packing that X-Pac heat.

There's definitely some people out there (I wouldn't say here but other places) who hated that joke who'd cream their pants over it if anyone but Roman said it.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
there is no version of Roman that is worse than bad WWE joke telling Roman no matter how good the sell by Jericho is

Its like every time people start to kinda get behind him because he goes into badass mode, WWE reels him back in immediately and makes him start cracking wise. This time its going to be different. This time people will love his terrible quips.

Caderfix

there is no version of Roman that is worse than bad WWE joke telling Roman no matter how good the sell by Jericho is

I think the "No, Chicago, baby, this is not boring, this is real life." Roman was the absolute worst followed by "I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'M THE GUY."

Random bad zings are bad but it's been part of the WWE since forever, so I'm not too bothered by it.

Nekofrog

Banned
This and New Day has made me wonder, does anyone actually like really long title reigns? I can't think of any that I don't end up getting bored with even when its people I like.

Long title reigns are great when everyone else isn't 50/50 booked to keep then treading water. If there are 4 to 5 strong contenders at any given time then it starts to get interesting, but instead we get everyone on the meh level until it's time to telegraph the next contender by giving them an accelerated push in 2 to 3 weeks with a few wins to make it seem like they've been on top for a while.

Or you just go gallows and Anderson and job them to everyone under the sun including the local domino's delivery guy and still try to tell your audience that they have been the dominant force since their debut

There's definitely some people out there (I wouldn't say here but other places) who hated that joke who'd cream their pants over it if anyone but Roman said it.
I'd have creamed my pants if Jericho responded with "Why does it matter? Your outfit is their all time best seller!"

And then a shook Roman says "Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!"

Say those fucking names unless you're a scaredy cat.
I don't have any names to name. This place is pretty easy with Roman love/hate so I don't feel there's anyone here like that. But like, on social media, there's definitely some dudes out there saying the joke was shit but would lose it if someone like Owens had said it because Kevin Owens, Prizefighter Champion gets it.

I don't have any names to name. This place is pretty easy with Roman love/hate so I don't feel there's anyone here like that. But like, on social media, there's definitely some dudes out there saying the joke was shit but would lose it if someone like Owens had said it because Kevin Owens, Prizefighter Champion gets it.
Owens sucks. The line would've sucked then too, it wasn't funny when K Kwiq said it and it will never be funny.

imBask

Banned
ALL RISE
The case of NeoGAF vs Discord : WrassleGAF Live™ is in session

hqdefault.jpg

The jury has spoken and we have 22 votes FOR and 7 votes AGAINST the future endeavor of Stro, and therefore anyone banned from the GAF for an extensive period of time. I will comply to the ruling, but I will also set an arbitrary rule that we don't kick people who are banned for less than a month. Let it be known that I will not make concessions based on controversial opinions. WrassleGAF Live™ is a land of freedom

I hope they can understand the ruling and understand that I have nothing against them personally, it's only what's best for business. And for the record, I voted to keep him

Everyone is invited to join WrassleGAF Live™, and if the server dies by lack of activity without them then so be it. If you wanna join Stro's Legitshook server, it's here

you're a bunch of carnies

We wish all banned members the best in their future endeavors

tumblr_m9wdvgiN281rrk7c1o1_400.gif

ITV seemed to have massively overbooked the World of Sport taping, with 1000 more people than seats actually available. Guess they know next time to book a bigger place for it.

ITV seemed to have massively overbooked the World of Sport taping, with 1000 more people than seats actually available. Guess they know next time to book a bigger place for it.

This is why TV people have no business in wrestling, no respect for the fans and just trying to cash in on a bit of nostalgia and all the success British wrestling is having (entirely without British TV's help, I might add).

Caderfix

Roman 'going off script briefly and shutting up the negative crowd chants by saying borderline rude heel shit' Reigns is the best Roman.

I really like silent Reigns actually. Not because he can't cut a promo or because the lines are bad, as that can be said for half the roster, it's just that I think it fits him very well. If they did that and booked him so he's not superman (He can still win the same amount of matches, as long it's not due to no selling anyone's offense and having the ultimate finisher, aka, as long as he doesn't make the opponents look like shit), I'd be on board.

Lothar

Banned
Jericho is the only good thing on Raw. The way he reinvented himself and got a stupid list over is amazing.

One day I hope everyone recognizes and appreciates how Jericho was able to reinvent himself every 2-3 years with completely different personality, look, catchphrases, etc.. since 1995. 1998 Jericho is completely different than 2000 Jericho, 2002, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016.

It's not today. Whenever Jericho tries something for a month and it doesn't work, he gets "Fuck Jericho, get him off my TV, he shouldn't be winning any big matches" like early this year.

Good news about the Goldberg/Brock rematch
Goldberg on Booker's podcast said:
I haven't been in the ring yet. That's the one thing after those 12 years that is probably the most important to reacquaint yourself with, but I'm going in for one match. I'm not going to get into the ring for 20 days straight to reacclimate myself to hitting the ropes because, hopefully, the only thing that will be hitting is my fist hitting Brock's face and him hitting the mat, so the reality is I'm going to be taken to Suplex City. I'm going to take some suplexes in this thing. Yeah, but it is what it is. It ain't like I didn't play in the NFL, dude. I may be old, but I know what I'm getting myself into.
Goldberg hasn't even trained for it yet

Top Bottom