• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

9EUK51N.jpg

Triple H can dress up as Deadpool in jeans for a night but the motherfucker refuses to appear on Raw when it's going against football.

Caderfix

Strobogo was no longer part of WrasslinGAF when I found out about the community. Based on the posters that say good things about him and on what all other members use to say, I think I'm glad that's the case.

I got to say though, I'm kind of curious about what he used to do to rub so many members the wrong way, evenn going out of his way to do that outside of Neogaf.

Strobogo was no longer part of WrasslinGAF when I found out about the community. Based on the posters that say good things about him and on what all other members use to say, I think I'm glad that's the case.

I got to say though, I'm kind of curious about what he used to do to rub so many members the wrong way, evenn going out of his way to do that outside of Neogaf.

be a little bitch

Kaladin

For one thing, he went to one of the now defunct anti-gaf forums to try to get people there to ban people here that he felt were ruining WrassleGaf. This was well after his perma ban.

vlcsnap-2014-05-01-13h42m25s222_zps09d76902.png

863936e4130cbcee440d99a82897be14.jpg

She's no Triple H.
Look at the third blonde on the right in that first picture. Where do you think Charlotte got the inspiration?!

First HHH is on TV too much, now people want him back on TV? You motherfuckers can't make up your mind!
Maybe this was his plan all along to try and get people begging for an appearance by him so he can pretend he's beloved and accepted when in reality he just got cheered this year because he was against Roman who everyone hated. Appear once and never appear again so there are too many questions left that can only be answered by him.

Ithil

Be a bigoted piece of shit who tries to dominate every thread he's a part of.

Nekofrog

Banned
So why is he let into a gaf based community when he's not even allowed on gaf and people who are still a part of the community have been personally harassed by him?

Carny as fuck bidness

I like Charlotte but she is nearing New Day levels of stale for me as well.

Keep her away from the title for a while and put the title on Bayley or Jax. Have her finally do that feud with Dana away from the title so RAW's womens division can finally have 2 decemt stories going at once and have a feud that isnt about the title and MAKING HISTORY!1!

imBask

Banned
just to reiterate :

I have nothing against stro, and the only reason i'm asking you to vote is because I see the point in the "he's banned on GAF" argument. If it actually prevents some of you active posters here to join the server it is a problem. I have no intention of moderating the Discord any harder than that, it's not a safe space and I will not kick people just because you disagree with them. I'm just trying to be fair here

that being said a vote for a kick is also a vote for kicking Sunny, you can't have it both ways

If the vote ends up being to kick him, I will link the Legitshook discord here so that people who do want to chat with him can join there too

http://www.strawpoll.me/11552805

Caderfix

just to reiterate :

I have nothing against stro, and the only reason i'm asking you to vote is because I see the point in the "he's banned on GAF" argument. If it actually prevents some of you active posters here to join the server it is a problem. I have no intention of moderating the Discord any harder than that, it's not a safe space and I will not kick people just because you disagree with them. I'm just trying to be fair here

that being said a vote for a kick is also a vote for kicking Sunny, you can't have it both ways

If the vote ends up being kick him, I will link the Legitshook discord here so that people who do want to chat with him can join there too

http://www.strawpoll.me/11552805

Sunny was banned for one year due to a bet not even related to the community, which is very different from a perma ban for not following GAF's posting rules. So, unless Strobogo's perma was due to a bet as well, I disagree with it being treated the same way.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I like Charlotte but she is nearing New Day levels of stale for me as well.

Keep her away from the title for a while and put the title on Bayley or Jax. Have her finally do that feud with Dana away from the title so RAW's womens division can finally have 2 decemt stories going at once and have a feud that isnt about the title and MAKING HISTORY!1!

This and New Day has made me wonder, does anyone actually like really long title reigns? I can't think of any that I don't end up getting bored with even when its people I like.

imBask

Banned
Sunny was banned for one year due to a bet not even related to the community, which is very different from a perma ban for not following GAF's posting rules. So, unless Strobogo's perma was due to a bet as well, I disagree with it being treated the same way.

I value the concept of community and this is not about the individual, If I only kick Stro it becomes about him and people disagreeing with him. That's a spiral i'm not willing to get into

Sunny will be ok join as soon as he's unbanned

The guy was banned like 2 years ago and people still hold grudges against him harder than a basketball, this is all very carny tbh

there's like 2 alumni, including one who will probably comeback

Are you telling me this discord hocus pocus will allow us to speak to NGVKM from beyond the grave?

Seriously though, for those of us staring down the precipice of middle age, what is Discord and what does it do that WrassleGaf don't?

Look at this bum, can't even wear his jacket right let alone the title.

14947816_1151573881597586_4141159091557342196_n.png

#Swann4CWChamp

Doink and Dink
Chyna and The Kat
Roman and...

Hasney

I can't stop laughing at this. From Bayley "Oh shit" face to the actual move looking like Nia just couldn't slow down in time.

My biggest complaint about Nia in NXT is how she always seemed to slow down running just before hitting her corner splashes. I'm guessing someone had a word about it, but yeah, is a bit dodgy when it's not a corner move :lol

imBask

Banned
Are you telling me this discord hocus pocus will allow us to speak to NGVKM from beyond the grave?

Seriously though, for those of us staring down the precipice of middle age, what is Discord and what does it do that WrassleGaf don't?

1- apparently not
2-it's a chatroom/voice chat. posting on a forum is fun but sometimes you just want a dynamic discussion with folks, or just chat on the go instead of shitposting. They both have some kind of value

THE VOTE IS STILL GOING ON FOOOREVER

This isn't a democracy.

It's a cheerocracy
I'll trigger you yet. Just wait until the Friday release of the next David Yates masterpiece!

You can post pregnant minion pictures without repercussions.

Top Bottom