• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

but the over-riding atmosphere of the main event storyline since the brand split (night 1 excluded) is total stagnation. roman and seth need complete character overhauls and if that doesn't work, stop basing the show around them because even if they are decent in the ring, well, so is everybody. i don't really see what it is they have to offer that is worthy of the attention they get.

SD doesn't help. Main event scene is Styles/Dean or /Ellsworth or /Cena, midcard title scene is Miz/Dolph, women's scene is Becky/Alexa. Nobody progresses

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think I may just skip Raw tonight. Last week was a decent show and I don't know f they can do two decent shows in a row.

UberTag

SD doesn't help. Main event scene is Styles/Dean or /Ellsworth or /Cena, midcard title scene is Miz/Dolph, women's scene is Becky/Alexa. Nobody progresses
Progression isn't what management wants. They want to fill time and tread water until the washed-up part-timers return for WrestleMania season.

RBH

tumblr_lymgbeDRY21r6v2bdo1_400.gif

Progression isn't what management wants. They want to fill time and tread water until the washed-up part-timers return for WrestleMania season.

Another thing that was bad about the 20 PPVs a year years in the other brand splits that everyone conveniently forgot.

This company is in a new dark era. Hopefully soon everyone else figures it out before it's too late to dig out of the damn hole

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami actually cutting a good promo that isn't a bunch of jokey shit

Holy crap they're actually doing a fast paced cruiserweight match

And actual heel and face instead of generic characterless spot monkeys who aren't allowed to do spots.

Top Bottom