• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

They set it up with special rules so Nia Jax can interfere and Charlotte can still get a pin

It's near comedic how they're so focused on just having this feud being about first time stipulations for the women then anything else.

Charlotte won by double count out. Mick said the match will continue later restarted as Falls Count Anywhere.
I see. Maybe I can make this trip to the bathroom last forever. Btw Ric Flair will interfere later.

Syder

Great job foley!!!! There's no way the evil Charlotte will win now.......unless somebody interferes. Oh noes!
giphy.gif

shanafan

This Raw just feels.. awkward. KO fumbling the punctuation of Universal Championship, the backstage battle between Seth and Jericho, Sami and Mick's exchange, etc.

I dunno, it's like they need to hit the reset button and just start over, lol.

UberTag

This Raw just feels.. awkward. KO fumbling the punctuation of Universal Championship, the backstage battle between Seth and Jericho, Sami and Mick's exchange, etc.

I dunno, it's like they need to hit the reset button and just start over, lol.
Hitting the reset button and starting over during the summer is what kicked off this whole mess in the first place.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Enzo Amore, the muppet feud prop for Big Cass. MAKE HIM STRONG DAMMIT, I NEED A CASS/REIGNS/CORBIN WM MAIN EVENT DAMMIT!!!

Lol why does Enzo get a rematch.

Enzo vs Rusev is ridiculous to take seriously.

This promo is stupid and Enzo literally committed sexual harassment.

Enzo saying fucking Rusev was lucky to beat him? What the fuck.

They should face turn Rusev over on how he's an insecure man that's upset everyone seems to think he got lucky with scoring Lana and also that everyone hates his home country.

ElRenoRaven

Really? Really you're going to have a shitty double count out ending? Oh thank god for Mick. Working on catching up as you can tell. lol

Top Bottom