• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Raw64life

I guess they want Charlotte to become a 16 time women's champion like her father as fast as possible.

Was a good match and the right person won though.

Syder

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fbrady-relationship%2Fhot-potato.gif

ReiGun

Now please, keep them away from each other for a while. These two put on awesome matches, but it's gotten stale.

Charlotte should be ballistic, not crying.

Nah Charlotte always cries when she loses the title. It's her character: perfect confidence when she has the belt, turns into a petulant child when she doesn't.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I mean, at this point you kinda just have to roll with the stupid booking cause it's WWE but that was their best match IMO, so I'm ok with it.

Penguin

I thought they said this was the last match between them?

But so strange seemed like were aiming for Sasha/Nia and Bayley/Charlotte for the belt... Guess can still do the feuds, but eh

Wagram

Emmalina is coming back and Charlotte will move onto Bayley. The feud probably is close to conclusion. Mick kept calling it a feud ender. They really need Paige back too.

Fox318

Man I honestly think Reigns is gonna go up against Goldberg at mania with 2 titles on the line.

And win clean in the same way Goldberg beat Lesnar.

Spear vs Spear sounds like the type of booking that makes vince wet his diaper.

Top Bottom