• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

celljean89

Neo Member
I just left the SmackDown Live event, and it was fun. They had a dark main event, Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz. Pretty fun main event...

Any of you jerks post that sweet Rey Eddie DDT Espectacular for Novflipber?

8d1ee857bad0ff7d5c20cce60caa7e6ad59f002a_hq.gif

Yeeeaaah!
That's the only time Rey has successfully done that move.

ReiGun

So TLC is Styles and Ambrose for the World Title. Guessing Miz v Ziggler in a ladder match and a Women's Table match for those titles.

Damn Smackdown needs more people. They're having to repeat so many of these matches.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Styles is still fighting Ambrose in December

good god

cordy

Banned
Yep...look at the teams for Raw and SD...it's exactly like I said early on in this thread.

The Shield are the only faces.

It's setting up the heels beating all 3 of them down forcing them to reunite for a huge Shield spot at the end of Survivor Series. Definitely.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nash vs Vader would be amazing just to see who could be more of a cunt to the promoter - Nash demands a flight upgrade at the last minute, but Vader refuses to leave his hotel until Nash does the job for him! Carny vs Carny, who's the biggest piece of shit?

You can solve the Nash being a cunt problem easily with money

Vader is the one still worried about MY SPOT

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Because he didn't get beaten last week and the GM isn't a heel?

But it was his guy that came out with him. His guy that he told to come out with him. His guy that got him DQed. It's not like AJ got The Club to beat up Ambrose and he got DQed.

Ambrose brought Ellsworth. Ellsworth attacked AJ. Ambrose getting the shot again makes no sense.

But it was his guy that came out with him. His guy that he told to come out with him. His guy that got him DQed. It's not like AJ got The Club to beat up Ambrose and he got DQed.

Ambrose brought Ellsworth. Ellsworth attacked AJ. Ambrose getting the shot again makes no sense.

AJ attacked Ellsworth first though, plus AJ (I believe) has never beaten Dean clean on his own. And Bryan recognised that it was still partially Dean's fault, hence making it Ambrose's last opportunity while AJ is champ.

Top Bottom