• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

ReiGun

I want her up too but she definitely needs to stay down in NXT until their own women's division can survive without her. Raw and Smackdown might be muddled but NXT only has Asuka and Ember Moon built up to be proper stars.

This.

I think Asuka is a lock for a post-Mania call up. Hopefully by then, they'll have established Ember Moon, Billie Kay, etc to take over the division. Flip a coin as far as which brand. Both could use her.

Tagyhag

This.

I think Asuka is a lock for a post-Mania call up. Hopefully by then, they'll have established Ember Moon, Billie Kay, etc to take over the division. Flip a coin as far as which brand. Both could use her.

It's going to be RAW, like, it's not even a question.

Vince McMahon is going to die soon.

I agree

In the sense that the sun will burn out and the planet and everyone/everything in it will die soon

Millions of years is but a blip on the universal radar, we're all just dust and nothing we can ever do will matter for longer than a blink

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At least they finally figured out that it makes no goddamn sense to do TakeOver on a Friday and the Hall of Fame thing on Saturday.

9QwJ414.gif

King of reaction gifs.

If Joe debuts at Survivor Series by accepting Ziggler's challenge and absolutely destroying him to become a dominant Intercontinental Champion on Smackdown.

QONVIyz.gif

Not right now. PAC could work a full match Kaasa has a lot of growth to go. It's smart to hide him in multi man DG matches.

His solo match against Tony Nese at the Brooklyn Evolve show pointed out how far Kaasa has to go to put a match together, even if Nese isn't the best in the world.

Top Bottom