• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Dang

@BigAlTheHero
@davemeltzerWON Why does #WWE visit Saudi Arabia when LGBT people (WWE has several) there can be tortured or executed?

@davemeltzerWON
$$$, they also told Darren Young to be quiet on the subject when he sort of brought it up.

your new practising satanist NXT superstar <3

FpgeHL6.png

Dang

@BigAlTheHero
@davemeltzerWON Why does #WWE visit Saudi Arabia when LGBT people (WWE has several) there can be tortured or executed?

@davemeltzerWON
$$$, they also told Darren Young to be quiet on the subject when he sort of brought it up.

Does that surprise you?

They deify the ultimate warrior who has said some horrendous stuff. Vince is itching to bring back hogan, and the MOMENT he senses people won't complain he'll do it in a heartbeat.

wwf has no moral compass

Fox318

Dang

@BigAlTheHero

@davemeltzerWON

EKdQ4Ru.jpg

But you bet your ass when WWE wants to come out and promote the brand as being a safe working environment for LGBTQ people and people of color they will have Young out there praising them.

Dang

@BigAlTheHero

@davemeltzerWON

Young needs to start yelling to the high heavens, they aint gonna risk the nightmare that comes with firing him. He'll get berried but what else is new.

Did you see Shelly Martinez vs Rebel?

Same here. I'm fairly sure Meltzer has said something like this too. They give the video games very strict cover guidance

I saw that TNA's women's match. In comparison to Brooke, she is better.

It makes me wonder who's worse in wrasslin politicking: 3H or Hogan?

ReiGun

I'm usually not a proponent of the "send them back to NXT" mindset, but in Dana's case, she really needs it. Of all the most recent callups from this summer, she has improved the least and has largely become a joke thanks to being so exposed. That's compared to even Carmella, who is already better than her on the mic.

They need to take her off TV for a while and send her back to the PC.

Young needs to start yelling to the high heavens, they aint gonna risk the nightmare that comes with firing him. He'll get berried but what else is new.

He's already on Superstars. No where else for him to go but out of the door, so why not.

At the end of day, this is just case study #484378 of the WWE being out of touch and shortsighted.

I'm usually not a proponent of the "send them back to NXT" mindset, but in Dana's case, she really needs it. Of all the most recent callups from this summer, she has improved the least and has largely become a joke thanks to being so exposed. That's compared to even Carmella, who is already better than her on the mic.

They need to take her off TV for a while and send her back to the PC.

how's Apollo doing?

I feel sorry for Dana Brooke, she had potential but they called her up waaay too early. Then they wonder why she's greener than grass.

ReiGun

I feel like Apollo could still get over as a member of a tag team with a charismatic partner or with a manager who could talk for him. Dude's ring work still gets reactions, but he has no personality to get people invested beyond that.

Pikma

Banned
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Pikma from the future paid me a visit and told me TNA and Vince would outlive me

I feel bad for Crews because the guy is really great in the ring but holy shit, his character is literally smiley guy who flips.

They should have ran with the spelling bee gimmick.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should put Asuka on the main roster. They don't have enough women that are credible opponents for either brand's champion.

gun_haver

They should put Asuka on the main roster. They don't have enough women that are credible opponents for either brand's champion.

they need to take her seriously and i don't think they will. she needs to come in with actual crying ghost make up at some point, right? i mean come oooooooooooooon already.

I want her up too but she definitely needs to stay down in NXT until their own women's division can survive without her. Raw and Smackdown might be muddled but NXT only has Asuka and Ember Moon built up to be proper stars.

This shane vs storm match from last night looked stiff as shit. Or maybe I've just been watching too much raw and smack down. Either way, I enjoyed it.

And now revival vs. Gargano chiampa? This is awesome.

Clap clap
Clap clap clap

Edit: oh haha nvm?

Top Bottom