• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Match of the night
Shaq Fu vs One Punch Show
God i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.
It's Wikipedia official https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_33#Matches

Also, Goldberg/Reigns where Reigns gets coronated at THE guy for the second year in a row would be pretty funny.
The best kind of official!

Spear vs Spear can only happen if it ends in a no contest as they both smash skulls going for the finish at the same time, that way no one has to lose!

Anth0ny

Seriously? I don't think Goldberg will/should be around after his match with Brock.

i'm trying to think of a big time opponent to go up against "the guy" at wrestlemania

maybe goldberg really does retire and they throw reigns into the hhh/rollins match for a triple threat

Shaq Fu vs One Punch Show
God i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

The best kind of official!

Spear vs Spear can only happen if it ends in a no contest as they both smash skulls going for the finish at the same time, that way no one has to lose!
Big Show should've had his own video game imo

20161027_SuperstarMonster_642x809_BigShow--bdc171bb22da1b832b1d1f372daaeb52.jpg

Tagyhag

Hope Scott can stay clean from now on, I'm sure it must be one of the hardest things to do but I'd love to see him as an NXT trainer.

Menome

Glad to have some back-to-back Dusty Rhodes Classic match-ups on NXT last night, plus they've learnt from last year and not had a bunch of the bigger matches go unfilmed.

Next 'Mania could be good. But it'll be like rematches galore that probably won't capture the greatness of the first time. Cena vs Styles, Balor vs Rollins, Bayley vs Sasha, hell if Vince sees the dollar signs, he'll force Goldberg into that Shane vs Lesnar match.

He's owed quite a lot more then they've offered

Plus he's angry
Oh really? I was under the impression they were going to pay him off completely. Well in that case, get your money and THEN leave. Don't see the point in fighting for control over a promotion with no buzz around it.

Oh really? I was under the impression they were going to pay him off completely. Well in that case, get your money and THEN leave. Don't see the point in fighting for control over a promotion with no buzz around it.

He gets 50% again what he loaned TNA if it is sold to someone else while they still owe him money.

TNA is quite obviously being run by Anthem at this point and yet they're trying to make it seem they're not the owners so they don't have to pay billy the extra money he's owed.

He gets 50% again what he loaned TNA if it is sold to someone else while they still owe him money.

TNA is quite obviously being run by Anthem at this point and yet they're trying to make it seem they're not the owners so they don't have to pay billy the extra money he's owed.

Man, what a fucking clusterfuck. I didn't understand why Anthem would want to do business with Dixie Carter but they seem like just as much of a carny as she is.

In today's news of shit that's likely false Dana Brooke has heat with the other women because she's dating someone on the creative team to get more screen-time.

somedevil

Man, what a fucking clusterfuck. I didn't understand why Anthem would want to do business with Dixie Carter but they seem like just as much of a carny as she is.

Its cause the show does good ratings for them and they own a piece of the library.

The funny thing is Billy Corgan is on the show through this year. Can't wait till they explain his absence if the show continues on.

Corbin can cut a promo and not sound like a fucking goober. Roman still struggles.

Plus Corbin has absolute contempt for everyone. He'd revel in the reaction every bit as much as it gets to Reigns.

God, I can just see him cutting a promo about how he doesn't care if the fans don't love him like they do their bingo-hall yugioh playing geek heroes

In today's news of shit that's likely false Dana Brooke has heat with the other women because she's dating someone on the creative team to get more screen-time.

Dave says she's in the doghouse with management for sucking. Wasn't on Raw, her split with Charlotte got cancelled and she jobbed on Superstars

DMczaf

Dave says she's in the doghouse with management for sucking. Wasn't on Raw, her split with Charlotte got cancelled and she jobbed on Superstars

When you suck enough to somehow kill Bayley's baby face heat, you need to question why you're even on the roster at that point

When you suck enough to somehow kill Bayley's baby face heat, you need to question why you're even on the roster at that point

The bad thing there is they acknowledged it wasn't Bayley's fault

You only get one try there. Using up that excuse 2 months in is bad. Next time, it's going to be considered her fault regardless of whether it is or not.

She was better off in NXT and is running out of chances. 3 strikes and you're out

Vince called her up way too early. She was really coming along in NXT with Emma helping her, and now she has zero confidence. Really quite sad.

Top Bottom