• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Pikma

Banned

Yeeeee.....

Oh no no! He kicked out.
Just tell me who the fuck was the one who didn't want to put you over so I can shoot on him bluce
tumblr_mg7d2sfulf1qbrivdo1_500.gif

Just tell me who the fuck was the one who didn't want to put you over so I can shoot on him bluce
tumblr_mg7d2sfulf1qbrivdo1_500.gif
SF doesn't even want to stay down. He just doesn't realise that his time is over. He's 37 and I'm younger, better looking, better working,...... And I DRAW!

Anth0ny

will there ever be another real ass stone cold?

was 96 austin just the perfect combination of promo ability + charisma, the likes of which we'll never see again?

Zach

Escape from LA is gah dang ridiculous.

P.S. Was Seth Rollins supposed to be blatantly ripping off Snake Plissken's attire and I just didn't get it until now?

Exodust

Banned
Escape from LA is gah dang ridiculous.

P.S. Was Seth Rollins supposed to be blatantly ripping off Snake Plissken's attire and I just didn't get it until now?

I loved Escape From NY and for the longest time I hated LA. Came to appreciate it a lot more with time. Still prefer how NY played everything straight over LA overindulging in it's tongue in cheekness.

Zach

I liked WCW. Or much of it. A lot of worthwhile stuff happened there.

Being anti-any wrestling organization -- if any of you are serious -- is about the most pathetic thing imaginable. Like, I don't say that maliciously. I'm just saying you should seek help. For your family's sake. If you have loved ones. Which you probably don't.

: )

Wcw died because their so called fans stopped supporting them. So if you claim to be a huge fan, congratulations, you killed it DEAD!

Zach

I don't really want to get into an argument about hypotheticals. I just think it's silly to discount all things WCW because it was mismanaged and eventually sold due to a merger. It still brought about great things in not only the promotion itself, but also the WWF. Why are you so up in arms about WCW in 2016?

To be fair, though, the one person responsible for WCW dying when it did was Jamie Kellner. Who was a great guy

In response to an April 29, 2002 interview [3][4] question on why digital video recorders were bad for the industry, Kellner responded:

“Because of the ad skips.... It's theft. Your contract with the network when you get the show is you're going to watch the spots. Otherwise you couldn't get the show on an ad-supported basis. Any time you skip a commercial or watch the button you're actually stealing the programming."

imBask

Banned
because WCW giving up/fucking up lead to Vince having a monopoly, and giving us a shit product due to the lack of competition

WCW screwed the WWE Universe

Exodust

Banned
I don't really want to get into an argument about hypotheticals. I just think it's silly to discount all things WCW because it was mismanaged and eventually sold due to a merger. It still brought about great things in not only the promotion itself, but also the WWF. Why are you so up in arms about WCW in 2016?

It's called being a fanboy, stanley, marooon.

A.K.A.

Mark.

because WCW giving up/fucking up lead to Vince having a monopoly, and giving us a shit product due to the lack of competition

WCW screwed the WWE Universe

SMH at this victim blaming.

Top Bottom