• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Cagey

Banned
So what changed with Big E? His NXT matches were all boring, but he's really delivered since they started pushing him.

I don't know NXT Biggie, but he has a lot going for him
1. Physically monstrous. A lean powerlifter. Cartoon muscles.
2. The requisite speed for his monstrous size so that he's not a lumbering oaf.
3. A moveset that matches up perfectly with who he is.
4. Good energy in the ring.

I've liked the guy since they called him up, but I'm a sucker for legitimately athletic monsters.

I don't know NXT Biggie, but he has a lot going for him
1. Physically monstrous. A lean powerlifter. Cartoon muscles.
2. The requisite speed for his monstrous size so that he's not a lumbering oaf.
3. A moveset that matches up perfectly with who he is.
4. Good energy in the ring.

I've liked the guy since they called him up, but I'm a sucker for legitimately athletic monsters.
Yup. I feel the same way. He's solid. Hope he keeps getting better.

gurudyne

JBL really likes the word Fandango and all of its iterations. Fandango, Fandangoing, Fandangoes, Fandangerous, Fand--

What the fuck, Tyson Kidd???

gurudyne

I like seeing Summer Rae wrestle and don't mind the shrill screams at all.

But at the same time, it's easy to see how people would. WWE needs to teach its talent where the line is between "annoying heel" and "change the channel heat". A good rule of thumb is to err on the side of caution.

(sigh) This recap hurts to watch.

This makes their decision to team her with Khali and Swaggle for the first time in months last week even more confusing.

ixhtKlHFkcsoJ.gif

I like how it's not "Those guys and Rhode Dust and John Cena up next!", nooooooo.

It's fucking announced "John Cena is in action, next!"

Cause fuck everyone who isn't Cena, right?

What the fuck were they thinking with that Killzone commercial? They have a fantastic looking game, decide no show none of it, and instead go with some cheesy acting crap?

gurudyne

Should have done a double sharpshooter.

Would have loved to see a spot where Summer Rae's on top in the double sharpshooter and she's using her arms to keep Fandango from tapping, hand wrapped around his mouth to keep him from verbally quitting.

Top Bottom