• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Ithil

What else are they going to do? All of their other Latino stars crapped out and they have a market to pander to.

Find someone else. Pay for a bionic knee for Mysterio. Put Hunico under the Sin Cara mask and re-push him. Just stop with Del Rio. No one gives one shit about him.

gurudyne

Find someone else. Pay for a bionic knee for Mysterio. Put Hunico under the Sin Cara mask and re-push him. Just stop with Del Rio. No one gives one shit about him.

Other people are being developed, Mysterio's got body parts from cadavers in his knee from the latest round of surgery (so he should be returning, but there's only so far that train has left to go), and I have no idea what a Hunico is. Sounds like a breakfast cereal. I see what you mean though; I, too, would find a bowl of Cheerios more compelling on the mic than Del Rio.

Ultratech

Kofi is like anti-excitement.

QifMw.png

Cagey

Banned
3 minute promo on RAW detailing the counts in a wrongful termination, defamation, and breach of contract lawsuit with perennial Fave Five David Otunga as the attorney.

WRASSLEGAF, I AM IN HEAVEN.

gurudyne

Did that CoD commercial just show four douchebros chuckling and firing assault rifles in space? Fucking space? Astronauts? Fucking really?

Top Bottom