• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

They probably like him since he isn't really a stereotype. He could be coming to the ring in a lawnmower. Del Rio is a wrestling pro he knows what to do backstage to not get Zigglere'd

gurudyne

Wow, I honestly don't know who's lower on the burial totem pole here. Heyman-less Axel with the IC title? That's a lot of marks against him. In the other corner, a brand new Zach Ryder Twitter School graduate and perennial loser, Dolph Ziggler.

Even money here.

KissVibes

Banned
Curtis Axel is basically this guy:

remember-me.gif

"REMEMBER ME??"

So would Big E have wrestled this match if Ziggler had won the poll?

No, because those polls are rigged.

Big E is going to be that black face of the company they've been wanting. He was always Wrasslin' Orton.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man I loved Yokozuna as a kid but now every time I see a match I'm more and more convinced he's the most boring main event wrestler ever.

I'd rather watch Andre lean in the corner of the ring for 30 minutes than a ten minute Yoko snore fest.

KissVibes

Banned

Ithil

Because then it would be too obvious.

Yeah, that's really good. REALLY GOOD FOR DANIEL BRYAN. OH YEAH, I THINK THE WWE UNIVERSE WILL REALLY JUST ENJOY THAT. YEAH.

He get's paid money and put on TV. Should be going to Tous R Us with Ryder and keeping the Chili in catering warm.
At a guess, I'd say Xavier Woods needs more time in NXT, and more importantly, has to finish his PhD. They're very eager to have a doctor on the roster, and it helps that he's also a good talker and wrestler (check him at the opening of the Performance Center, they had him talk at the podium and he did really well).

He'll be a PR dream.

KissVibes

Banned
Remember when nobody in the world gave a shit about the Usos? All it takes is ONE GREAT MATCH.

At a guess, I'd say Xavier Woods needs more time in NXT, and more importantly, has to finish his PhD. They're very eager to have a doctor on the roster, and it helps that he's also a good talker and wrestler (check him at the opening of the Performance Center, they had him talk at the podium and he did really well).

He'll be a PR dream.

Yeah, he seems pretty perfect for everything.

He's like a dorky Otunga, that can wrestle pretty damn well and pump up the crowd.

UberTag

Is this like the jobber hour or something?
They have 3 hours of RAW weekly to pad in order to get all of their commercials in... and yet they have to ensure that nobody gets over apart from Cena and Triple H/Vince's pet project for the month.

So naturally jobber matches (aka 'wheel spinning matches where the talent exchange meaningless wins') are used to fill time.

Top Bottom