• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Lawler reminds me of an old person that sits in their chair and wakes up to make a quip/one-liner every so often and then goes back to sleep.

Alucard

Banned
I'm only here for Bryan/Punk vs. The Shield at this point.

Hey guys, did you know that Survivor Series is in two weeks? *yawn*

*troll mode*

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
tumblr_mtz1baG4Va1qgqfpgo1_250.gif
"I'm fucking in it"

Alucard

Banned
From prowrestling.net:

Del Rio could put the entire roster in the Cross Arm Breaker and cut off Cena's injured arm with a hacksaw and I still don't think most fans would see him as a threat to Cena's title at Survivor Series.

Heh.

From prowrestling.net:

Del Rio could put the entire roster in the Cross Arm Breaker and cut off Cena's injured arm with a hacksaw and I still don't think most fans would see him as a threat to Cena's title at Survivor Series.

Heh.

Honestly I think you would say that with 99% of the roster

Kaladin

Chris Hero has barely been released for long and he's already set for 2 big indie title matches....

CZW's Cage of Death XV

vs. CZW World Heavyweight Champion Drew Gulak

Dragon Gate USA Freedom Fight 2013

vs Dragon Gate USA Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano

Alucard

Banned
Chris Hero has barely been released for long and he's already set for 2 big indie title matches....

CZW's Cage of Death XV

Chris Hero in Dragon Gate? Sign me up. Against Gargano? Sign me up twice.

CZW's Cage of Death XV

I believe that he is booked for PWG as well.

If I had to guess I'd say Hero will work for AAA when it comes to America. Before he was signed he was supposedly really keen on going to Mexico and was in contact with Konnan.

Alucard

Banned
Roman Reigns will intimidate you every way? Professionally? Artistically? Romantically?

Sexually?

Pretty good match so far. The Shield have been the all-stars of the WWE in 2013. Too bad their characters have been pretty watered down from their initial mission statement. Working for the Authority doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense based on what they're allegedly about.

Top Bottom